• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GameDay Changes from USF & TSA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

this is ridiculous, so what if i show up a little hammered at the gate? I stand in the student section and I cheer, I dont start **** with opposing fans

Whoever approves this get ready for some minimum wage rent-a-cop whos having a bad day deciding on whether or not your allowed into the game.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

**** the no keg rule.

hello unbelievable amounts of can waste.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

Regarding inside the stadium:

-- Same for profanity and offensive language, as well as disorderly behavior and abusive or threatening behavior toward the visiting team, its fans, and game officials

I am sure this will include the middle finger. Fas need to simply cheer or boo.

Regarding outside activities ... pints are worse than kegs IMO.

I head toward the stadium an hour before, many times just to beat the crowd, hit the head & get a beer or coke with shorter lines.

Wonder how they plan on determining drunks at the gate ? Would expect the youger crowd will be examined more.

Glad I'm at the Bull Backer's private lot, not that we get crasy. We can start anytime we wish and NONE of the early tailgaters get hammered.

As stated before, cheering loud is the best way to support your team from the stands. Just watch your language and I DO hope that they guard against this and let the standing go.

99.9% of us will not be affected by these rule changes, I know I wont be.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

4 hr rule sucks!

Lot 14 opened at 12 for all night games.  So, it's more than just a 1hr penalty for games that start after 5 pm.

This hurts good fans.  Who do we complain too?

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Now when we get randomly thrown out for the South Endzone for standing we will get the added bonus of having our season tickets revoked, these new rules are awesome ::)

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

LOL.

i knew EXACTLY where all the "our fans are evil" squawking was going to go: DIRECTLY to punishing tailgaters and fans who enjoy a few beers during games.

just an excuse to start us down the slippery slope towards banning alcohol completely at games... i'd venture to guess that USF has already suggested it, but RayJay doesn't want to lose that much money from concessions.

kudos to all the chicken littles.  your mission to turn USF's college football experience into Bingo night at the retirement home is nearly complete.

:thumbsdown

Wasn't rayjay one of the places where they installed that advanced face recognition stuff?  If so, they could probbly pick you out of the crowd at the gate.  That stuff is pretty sweet.  I work with some similar software for picking out phone calls/information out of millions....

I think this a great effort from the staff.  We have to start somewhere.

yes.  Big Brother is ******* sweet!

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

This is insane and is ripe for potential abuse.  Somebody complains about you (standing, too noisy, they say you were cursing, etc) and you get ejected from the stadium.  You will lose your season tickets and the right to buy them in the future?  Are we really giving the TSA security people that much control?  

The stadium is pushing beer and will eject a person who had one too many?  How do they determine intoxication?  A breath test and the limit for driving, which is pretty low?  

I don't drink before or during the games, but these new rules sound terrible to me, other than extra uniformed and plain clothed security.

Go Bulls, and don't eject me if I cheer too loudly that the opposing team's fan in front of me complains.

It would be far more simple to just end beer sales in the stadium.

This is insane and is ripe for potential abuse.  Somebody complains about you (standing, too noisy, they say you were cursing, etc) and you get ejected from the stadium.  You will lose your season tickets and the right to buy them in the future?  Are we really giving the TSA security people that much control?  

The stadium is pushing beer and will eject a person who had one too many?  How do they determine intoxication?  A breath test and the limit for driving, which is pretty low?  

I don't drink before or during the games, but these new rules sound terrible to me, other than extra uniformed and plain clothed security.

Go Bulls, and don't eject me if I cheer too loudly that the opposing team's fan in front of me complains.

this is what happens when our fans allow a few isolated, 3rd hand stories of "abuse" towards Kansas fans turn into a national story about how horrible our fan base is, and when our players go flapping to the media that fans on our sidelines are abusive.

yay for overreaction!

but then the Glazers couldn't earn all that money off concession sales while pretending to be "responsible" by "cracking down" on unruly fans.

profits first, sanctimony second.

Archived