• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does UConn beat Baylor tonight?

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I am happy for the UCONN win, but I don't think that they really looked that good.  The were lucky to win in OT vs Temple and just squeeked out a win vs Baylor that has a ton of true Freshman playing.  They have received some hype so far because of their athletic QB setting records, but, at best, I really don't see Baylor being better than a 4-7 team this year. 

Their QB has some awesome raw athletic ability.  If he can figure out when to run and when to hand off on the read option and when his receivers start holding the ball that team could be decent.  I thought he did fairly well against a pretty good UCONN defense.

UCONN is well coached, have  great running backs and always seem to hang around, but they just don't seem that impressive.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

UConn beat one of thr worst BCS teams not named Duke or Stanford.

Between this and Temple they look awful.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

UCONN can run it up the middle, though. That seems to be our nemesis. We need to shut down their running game.

Yeah against baylor and uva neither great teams by any stretch. Baylors qb looked good for a freshman though.

Uconn looked ok but not great, Kansas would have smashed them bad I think.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN did look pretty soft lastnight, but they could bring a diferent attitude down to tampa.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Connecticut has never beat us at home.  And they shall not.  So says me.

The way the changes in the BE are shaping up, it might be in our favor this year to have UConn here and WVU on the road.

:ROFLAMO

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN can run it up the middle, though. That seems to be our nemesis. We need to shut down their running game.

Yeah against baylor and uva neither great teams by any stretch. Baylors qb looked good for a freshman though.

Uconn looked ok but not great, Kansas would have smashed them bad I think.

they had a proficient running attack last year, but this year they're being discounted because they haven't played anyone...thats hilarious. they didnt suddenly get worse in the backfield like rutgers has.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

they had a proficient running attack last year, but this year they're being discounted because they haven't played anyone...

They didn't play anyone last year either. At least they're going to Notre Dame next year, but their OOC hasn't been in the least bit challenging.

Archived