• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Goodbye...

RicanBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

rays > yankmes

Ur right, I cant argue with that. But the sad part is that even with that...

Yankees Attendace > Rays Attendace

And I'd be surprised if a single playoff game is sold out. And if one is, its still only what, 30K or so? Pitiful.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Yankee Stadium is arguably the stadium with the most history in sports history.

The greatest series I ever went to was Red Sox - Yankees at Yankee stadium, in 2005 over 9/11 weekend. To be in that city, on that day, and be able to see the best rivarly in sports battling it out for the playoffs will be a memory I'l never forget.

• Content Count:  2,307

I was actually very emotional and actually cried while watching the end of the game  Listening to the team thanking us Yankees fans, talking about memories, then watching them all walking around waving at the crowd.  It made me wish I had gone to that game and not FIU.  Yes, I regretted going to a USF game.  I should have skipped FIU, made my last game in NY yesterdays game not one last month, then gone to NCST instead.  I am glad that I at least was able to make one final game there this year.

I hope they plan on selling some of those pictures because I really want to buy the one with Jeter, Mariano, Andy and Posada.  Nothing against the other Yankees, but they were there during the Golden years.  A group shot would be nice too....

PS:  If you're talking crap about Yankees stadium you're not a real baseball fan.  Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, including the Red Sux know that nothing in baseball compares to it.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

This is not talking crap about yankee stadium, as I think YS is great, but:  Fenway > Yankee stadium  :-*

• Content Count:  2,307

This is not talking crap about yankee stadium, as I think YS is great, but:  Fenway > Yankee stadium  :-*

That comment wasn't directed at you...it was to SingaBull.

AND....nothing against Fenway I'm sure it's a nice ballpark.  I've always wanted to take a trip there to watch the Yankees play, but I figured it'd be crazy hard to get tickets.  I still want to go, but I really wanted to go while Manny was there...wanted to see him being Manny.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the season ticket holder next to me in a Sox fan, smack flying back and forth... USF does bring us together though, lots of high fives...and an actual hug when we beat Kansas, lol.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

rays > yankmes

And I'd be surprised if a single playoff game is sold out. And if one is, its still only what, 30K or so? Pitiful.

Attendance smack from a Yankee fan. Pitiful.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That comment wasn't directed at you...it was to SingaBull.

AND....nothing against Fenway I'm sure it's a nice ballpark.  I've always wanted to take a trip there to watch the Yankees play, but I figured it'd be crazy hard to get tickets.  I still want to go, but I really wanted to go while Manny was there...wanted to see him being Manny.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the season ticket holder next to me in a Sox fan, smack flying back and forth... USF does bring us together though, lots of high fives...and an actual hug when we beat Kansas, lol.

Its strange how that works... we aren't all that much different... well, other than UCF fans... they suck.

And so do yankee fans ;)  Oops, back to same old same old ;D

• Content Count:  873

rays > yankmes

new york population = 12 million

tampa bay population = 3 million

• Content Count:  873

I was actually very emotional and actually cried while watching the end of the game  Listening to the team thanking us Yankees fans, talking about memories, then watching them all walking around waving at the crowd.  It made me wish I had gone to that game and not FIU.  Yes, I regretted going to a USF game.  I should have skipped FIU, made my last game in NY yesterdays game not one last month, then gone to NCST instead.  I am glad that I at least was able to make one final game there this year.

I hope they plan on selling some of those pictures because I really want to buy the one with Jeter, Mariano, Andy and Posada.  Nothing against the other Yankees, but they were there during the Golden years.  A group shot would be nice too....

PS:  If you're talking crap about Yankees stadium you're not a real baseball fan.  Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, including the Red Sux know that nothing in baseball compares to it.

Awww, poor baby.

Blow that stadium up.  Time for a team that doesn't buy it's wins.

Archived