• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Goodbye...

RicanBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Back to original topic, I never had a chance to go there but I really wish I did.  I have been to Fenway once and that was pretty cool.  It's always sad to lose an old park or building with history like that. 

Even as a Sox fan, I wish I could have made at least one trip to Yankee Stadium, if just for the history. I've been to Fenway probably about 10 times and it's just an awesome atmosphere. Hopefully I get a chance to catch a game at Wrigley before the Cubs have to open a new stadium

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Back to original topic, I never had a chance to go there but I really wish I did.  I have been to Fenway once and that was pretty cool.  It's always sad to lose an old park or building with history like that. 

Even as a Sox fan, I wish I could have made at least one trip to Yankee Stadium, if just for the history. I've been to Fenway probably about 10 times and it's just an awesome atmosphere. Hopefully I get a chance to catch a game at Wrigley before the Cubs have to open a new stadium

I saw the devil rays play the yankees in yankee stadium 2 years ago.  I thought that place was crap.  I was sitting in the upper deck and you can't even see part of left field with the way it's designed.  It was nice to be able to take the subway right to the stadium.  I wish the rays had some kind of transportation like that.

• Content Count:  639

Yankee Stadium is a special place. One of the best experiences is taking the subway and coming out of the tunnel and seeing the light with Yankee Stadium being the first thing you see, really special. The stadium is much larger when seen in person, sitting in the bleachers is the best experience, nothing fancy, just baseball.

Also if you think Yankee Stadium is crap, what do you think about Tropicana Field? that place is a joke.....catwalks....

Yankee Stadium is a special place. One of the best experiences is taking the subway and coming out of the tunnel and seeing the light with Yankee Stadium being the first thing you see, really special. The stadium is much larger when seen in person, sitting in the bleachers is the best experience, nothing fancy, just baseball.

Also if you think Yankee Stadium is crap, what do you think about Tropicana Field? that place is a joke.....catwalks....

At least you can see the field

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Singabull, to hear you try and compare the trop with yankee stadium is just plain stupid, no other way to describe it. 

see the ceremonies tonight.  what a class organization. 

Singabull, to hear you try and compare the trop with yankee stadium is just plain stupid, no other way to describe it. 

That's nice, now bulldoze it to the ground.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

That's nice, now bulldoze it to the ground.

yep and build a Billion dollar stadium right next door.  they got it like that.

• Content Count:  573

rays > yankmes

This year and for now but don't count them out for too long.

Archived