What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Goodbye...

RicanBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Yankee Stadium. I know there aren't many yankee fans here, but regardless, its one of the greatest most historic venues of all time. The greatest if you ask me. It will truly be missed, and I will never forget any moment I spent there. That being said, still cant wait to see the new one.

PS- Good luck rays in the playoffs! Beat the Red sux! Although, there are 9 games left...Sox lose 9, yanks win all 9 and we are in! LOL  :ROFLMAO

Yankee%20Stadium%20for%20BULLPEN.bmp

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'll miss Yankee stadium and I'm a sox fan.  History is a big part of this game and the new place, while nice, is just a building... nothing more. 

• Content Count:  873

what a wondeful thing, yankee stadium ends in the regular season, 200 million dollars goes to waste, such an exciting time

• Content Count:  16,124
  • Days Won:  12

honestly its sad that these historical stadiums are being replaced. my greatest memory is beckett leading the marlins to their second championship.

honestly its sad that these historical stadiums are being replaced. my greatest memory is beckett leading the marlins to their second championship.

That game was awesome.  I was freaking yelling for the marlins to win that game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,642
  • Days Won:  381

I was freaking yelling for the marlins to win that game

This pretty much clinches the fact you are NOT a serious Rays fan and just jumped on the bandwagon a couple of months ago ...

This pretty much clinches the fact you are NOT a serious Rays fan and just jumped on the bandwagon a couple of months ago ...

You've got to be kidding me.  Hey smart one, red sox fans were rooting for the marlins too in that series.  We hate the yankmes and want to see them lose - bottom line.  I've been going to rays games since 2000, would you like me to show you freaking ticket stubs?  I'm not a marlins fan, I hate the yankmes

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,642
  • Days Won:  381

You've got to be kidding me.  Hey smart one, red sox fans were rooting for the marlins too in that series.  We hate the yankmes and want to see them lose - bottom line.  I've been going to rays games since 2000, would you like me to show you freaking ticket stubs?  I'm not a marlins fan, I hate the yankmes

I didn't say you were a Marlins fan but if you had any knowledge at all of the history of Tampa Bay baseball, the LAST team you would ever root for would be the Marlins ..... and yes, please scan the 2000 tickets and post them here ... not that i doubt you or anything.  ::)

• Content Count:  883

Back to original topic, I never had a chance to go there but I really wish I did.  I have been to Fenway once and that was pretty cool.  It's always sad to lose an old park or building with history like that. 

I didn't say you were a Marlins fan but if you had any knowledge at all of the history of Tampa Bay baseball, the LAST team you would ever root for would be the Marlins ..... and yes, please scan the 2000 tickets and post them here ... not that i doubt you or anything.  ::)

No, wrong again.  I hate red sox and yankees more than any other team in baseball.  It's an enjoyable experience to see them lose.

Archived