• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So WVU fans still think they are tops in the BE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

It looks to me as if there are currently 8 teams tied for the conference lead at 0-0.

Yes, and in case of a tie the highest rank team is #1.  

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Well before I became a Bulls fan I was a Canes fan for years and during those years WV got thumped every year, if not by Miami then by VT or BC... thus for like years they were always the 4th or 3rd best team in the Conference so now that those teams are gone I guess they figure that they can just waltz in and take the top spot.

Looks like they were starting to catch up just before Miami left in 2003 when you were co-champs for the title and in 2004 when they were co-champ for the title and Miami wasn't.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

They are still this conferences elite team until we can dethrone them and actually win the conference. USF has not earned anything yet. For us to assume that we won the conference already is idiotic. I thought that UCONN, Rutgers and Cinci had no chance against us last year... look what happened. It is good to have expectations, but remember nothing is certain yet. We still have 9 games left.

Good point, but it does "feel" like we could run the table this year. 

*ahem* last year *ahem*

I guess some HAVE forgotten already last year's "great" season

• Content Count:  1,165

Oh, and why do you take ONE post by ONE fan and lump all their fans into that? I thought we were smarter than that

I would hope most WVU fans are humbled by now, and most of them probably are. They should just hope for a Pitt season at this point, where they upset the top BE team the last week.

• Content Count:  1,471

They are still this conferences elite team until we can dethrone them and actually win the conference. USF has not earned anything yet. For us to assume that we won the conference already is idiotic. I thought that UCONN, Rutgers and Cinci had no chance against us last year... look what happened. It is good to have expectations, but remember nothing is certain yet. We still have 9 games left.

WVU is 1-2 they are not elite

Archived