• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ANY BULLS FANS IN NEED OF 2 FIU TIX??? FREE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I am a USF alum (2000) in SoFla and I won season tix to FIU (yeah! lol!)  Anyhow, I am a Cane fan first, so I'll be watching the Miami/A&M game and not going to the FIU game.  Anyone going that needs two (2) tix can have them free.  Email me: jcfrodge@aol.com

• Content Count:  7,890

I am a USF alum (2000) in SoFla and I won season tix to FIU (yeah! lol!)  Anyhow, I am a Cane fan first, so I'll be watching the Miami/A&M game and not going to the FIU game.  Anyone going that needs two (2) tix can have them free.  Email me: jcfrodge@aol.com

THIS IS A REASON TO BLOCK YOU

THIS IS A REASON TO BLOCK YOU

You want to block me for wanting to give two tickets to a USF game to a USF fan?  :o  Are you kidding me?  Regardless, the tickets are gone, I got them to a USF fan here in SoFla.  Just because I've been a Cane fan for all my life, doesn't mean I don't root for the Bulls.  So, Cane games come first to me.  Thanks for understanding  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You want to block me for wanting to give two tickets to a USF game to a USF fan?   :o  Are you kidding me?  Regardless, the tickets are gone, I got them to a USF fan here in SoFla.  Just because I've been a Cane fan for all my life, doesn't mean I don't root for the Bulls.  So, Cane games come first to me.  Thanks for understanding  ::)

No... he wants to block you for following another school over your Alma Mater... Can't say I blame him... and I'm not usually one to not give someone a chance but you dug yourself a might big hole there....

BTW... just for giggles, who will you be rooting for next year???

You want to block me for wanting to give two tickets to a USF game to a USF fan?   :o  Are you kidding me?  Regardless, the tickets are gone, I got them to a USF fan here in SoFla.  Just because I've been a Cane fan for all my life, doesn't mean I don't root for the Bulls.  So, Cane games come first to me.  Thanks for understanding  ::)

No... he wants to block you for following another school over your Alma Mater... Can't say I blame him... and I'm not usually one to not give someone a chance but you dug yourself a might big hole there....

USF students/fans need to understand that alot of USF's Alumni grew up with allegiances other than USF.  Most notably Miami, UiF, and FSWho.  So to expect graduates that were not fans of the team growing up (impossible) to drop their life long teams is a bit unreasonable.  By the way, when we (and as a graduate I WILL say "we") were ranked #2 last year, I could not bring myself to boast about being a fan of the #2 team in the nation.  I was VERY proud of my Alma Mater, but being a Cane fan first, I couldn't and will not jump on that bandwagon.  And to answer your question, I will be rooting for the Canes.  If USF wins, I will be happy as well.  I only wish that USF had started their football program a few years earlier than they did.  I would have liked to try out for the team as a walkon.  Would have been fun.

USF students/fans need to understand that alot of USF's Alumni grew up with allegiances other than USF.  Most notably Miami, UiF, and FSWho.  So to expect graduates that were not fans of the team growing up (impossible) to drop their life long teams is a bit unreasonable.  By the way, when we (and as a graduate I WILL say "we") were ranked #2 last year, I could not bring myself to boast about being a fan of the #2 team in the nation.  I was VERY proud of my Alma Mater, but being a Cane fan first, I couldn't and will not jump on that bandwagon.  And to answer your question, I will be rooting for the Canes.  If USF wins, I will be happy as well.  I only wish that USF had started their football program a few years earlier than they did.  I would have liked to try out for the team as a walkon.  Would have been fun.

You're excuse holds no logic or merit... Everyone in Florida grew up as a fan of one of the big 3 at the time... I spent 20 years rooting for FSU... Grow a spine and support your Alma Mater... It's quite simple...

And if you plan on rooting for UM come next September then do us all a favor and stay home... you're an embarrassment to USF Alumni...

• Content Count:  2,461

How did someone giving away tickets turn into an argument?

Oh, southshore... That's right.  :-\

• Content Count:  7,890

You're excuse holds no logic or merit... Everyone in Florida grew up as a fan of one of the big 3 at the time... I spent 20 years rooting for FSU... Grow a spine and support your Alma Mater... It's quite simple...

And if you plan on rooting for UM come next September then do us all a favor and stay home... you're an embarrassment to USF Alumni...

I agree I was born a Nole but once I stepped foot on USF I burned ALL my FSU gear. Grow a pair or get walking you are an embarrassment.

You've gotta love all the internet tough guys.  I came here to GIVE two free tix to a USF fan, NOT SELL THEM like all the other "fans"  ::) are doing.  I am an ALUM of USF and this is the way you treat me?  Just because I don't fit your description of what a "fan" is?  I guess you all were part of the crew who were embarassing the school, team and other fans last week at the KU game?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/sep/17/sp-ku-fans-decry-abusive-treatment/sports/

Is that how REAL fans act?  And you questioning whether or not I support my Alma Mater?  Every year I donate to USF, so don't talk to me about not supporting my school.

You've gotta love all the internet tough guys.  I came here to GIVE two free tix to a USF fan, NOT SELL THEM like all the other "fans"  ::) are doing.  I am an ALUM of USF and this is the way you treat me?  Just because I don't fit your description of what a "fan" is?  I guess you all were part of the crew who were embarassing the school, team and other fans last week at the KU game?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/sep/17/sp-ku-fans-decry-abusive-treatment/sports/

Is that how REAL fans act?  And you questioning whether or not I support my Alma Mater?  Every year I donate to USF, so don't talk to me about not supporting my school.

Sorry this took so long.... we drove down and back for the game... had you been there I probably would have offered you one of Mike's beers.... I actually thought you might have come... I saw someone with their 2 kids decked out in Canes gear and wondered if it was you. Oh and to answer your other question, no... I wasn't part of that idiocy last week.

Archived