• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Where is WVU State CHump when you need him???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Poor showing for the BE last night....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Where is WVU State CHump when you need him???

There is no situation in the universe that would ever make me say "gee, I wish WVUStateChamp was around." :)

• Content Count:  1,981

The guy does it on purpose to get a reaction from you guys, he admitted it when he started posting. I don't think he buys into half the stuff he posts.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The guy does it on purpose to get a reaction from you guys, he admitted it when he started posting. I don't think he buys into half the stuff he posts.

Yup, like Smazza, except with slightly better grammar and punctuation.

I think he is in hibernation, much like WVU's offense and defense the past few games....

Pat who?

I think he is in hibernation, much like WVU's offense and defense the past few games....

Pat who?

What's miserable is that Pat White didn't have a TERRIBLE game, and Devine was running well... A lot of the grief is put on big plays missed (worse throw ever 3rd string guy), and very poor time management (I assume they were trying to eliminate any time on the clock).

• Content Count:  7,890

At least the couches are going to be safe this year in Morgantown.

Pat who?

What's miserable is that Pat White didn't have a TERRIBLE game, and Devine was running well... A lot of the grief is put on big plays missed (worse throw ever 3rd string guy), and very poor time management (I assume they were trying to eliminate any time on the clock).

Agreed, the missed throw was a nice trick play, poorly executed...  Their guy was wide open, no one within 20 yards and would have been a game change.

As for time management, it was piss poor.  Even my wife said, why aren't they calling a time out.  The coach totally blew that one.  Pat could have called it (and as a Sr he should have).  To have two timeouts and 36 secs on the clock, and be at the 50, their playcallling (ie runs and passes up the middle) and time out management, sucked....

They did not deserve to win the game and I blame that on teh coaches, not the players....

• Content Count:  218

WVU playing its cards perfect.

Let me break it down and spill all the beans early!

WVU is LOSING Out of Conference games on purpose.  This is all a ploy.  Why?  We are hiding our offense until we play South Florida.  Each week we will squeek out a win using the minimal needed to just get by the competition.  Last night was a toss up game, unimportant in the big scheme of things.

Fact is, we are undefeated in the Big East.  We will beat Cincy at home, Cuse at home, Rutgers at home, Ucon on the road, UofL on the road and then when USF comes in, hopefully undefeated but we know that USF is gonna have a couple conference losses... anyway, hopefully undefeated, then and ONLY then is WVU going to release upon you the NEW WVU offense.  We will WIN the Big East and have a final record of 10-2.  Our final win will push us into the Top 10 by pounding USF 45-3.  Then we goto a BCS game and just keep on being the Champs.  WV CHAMPS BABY!

MARK IT, BOOKMARKET!

Archived