• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This could be the most important game of the season up to now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with Smazza on this one.  We need to score early and often.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

After the last 2 games being cardiac specials I want 35 at the half.  There is NO reason for starters to still be in after halftime.

• Content Count:  3,574

We need to score and score a lot.

Oh, and get BJ in there.  :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

The true test will be next week. A night game up at NC State. Their offense is very suspect but they have an athletic defense. Plus its a night game, and the Wolfpack play better at night. I think we will handle FIU tomorrow and then we will need to get refocused for the Wolfpack. We can't afford to look ahead to Pitt next week. One game at a time!

May be a tough game....but it's time for a South Florida Flip!

• Content Count:  971

It's funny . . . FIU had us beat, only to lose by a point.  Then, they played a series of good games against some decent opposition, only to lose each game by a few points.  Then demoralization seemed to set in, followed by the Miami debacle.  I would think they probably have enough talent to make the game competitive.  If they ever get their collective attitude turned around, they could pose trouble for alot of teams.

• Content Count:  7,693

I say 52-3 USF... anything less will hurt us in the polls...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

This week is FIU's "Super Bowl"... they will be gunning for USF and playing with emotion...

We have already seen what a vastly inferior team from Florida can do against us when they treat the game as their Super Bowl ...... Overtime in THIS game would drop us more than a couple of spots.

• Content Count:  808

After the last 2 games being cardiac specials I want 35 at the half.  There is NO reason for starters to still be in after halftime.

• Content Count:  2,019

The true test will be next week. A night game up at NC State. Their offense is very suspect but they have an athletic defense. Plus its a night game, and the Wolfpack play better at night. I think we will handle FIU tomorrow and then we will need to get refocused for the Wolfpack. We can't afford to look ahead to Pitt next week. One game at a time!

exactly.  One game at a time.  Start Strong, Stay Strong, Finish Strong.  what we really need to work on is our 4th qtr Defense.  2 14 point leads blown 2 weeks in a row is not good to see.  Though I have seen some great things like:

1)  Grothe settling down in the pocket and not having to scramble to make his throws.  Good work O-line Keep it up.

2)  Alvarado being replaced.  We need better than 60% in the field goal dept and Delbert was not producing.  I know it was a tough decision, but it worked out in the end, and Alvarado was the first to congratulate Bonani.  THAT is great team sportsmanship

3)  Plancher.  Great stuff.

4)  George Selvie.  Double teamed 2 weeks in a row.  Never gave up.  Still made sacks and blocked a pass or two.   'Nuff said.  You make me proud to be say I am from NW FL.

• Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

This could be the most important game of the season up to now.

Hopefully that is the team's mentality EVERY week.

Archived