• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lo, our Big East brethren turn to us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I zzzz'd out during the last 2 minutes of regulation.  Woke up to see that WVU lost in OT scrolling at the bottom of the screen.  Pretty disappointed.  3 wins in a row over Big 12 teams would have been nice. 

Then you missed WVU giving away the game.  They had the ball on the 50 with over 30 secs left and 2 timeouts and ended up not calling a timeout and wasting all the time.  Soooooo stupid!!

bill stewart was a bad hire

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

I zzzz'd out during the last 2 minutes of regulation.  Woke up to see that WVU lost in OT scrolling at the bottom of the screen.  Pretty disappointed.  3 wins in a row over Big 12 teams would have been nice. 

Then you missed WVU giving away the game.  They had the ball on the 50 with over 30 secs left and 2 timeouts and ended up not calling a timeout and wasting all the time.  Soooooo stupid!!

TRUE!

bill stewart was a bad hire

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

At the time I was thinking that Bill Stewart was a cheap hire.  They had a lot of money tied up in RichRod, that he was refusing to return.  I think if he had agreed to give back the $4mil he owed as soon as he resigned, WVU may well have gone a different direction.

That said, we probably do owe Stew more than a couple of games to prove his worth.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

At the time I was thinking that Bill Stewart was a cheap hire.  They had a lot of money tied up in RichRod, that he was refusing to return.  I think if he had agreed to give back the $4mil he owed as soon as he resigned, WVU may well have gone a different direction.

That said, we probably do owe Stew more than a couple of games to prove his worth.

He's got a BCS caliber team and he's losing to Colorado and Eastern Carolina...  It's not like he came out of no where and didn't know the players/system.  He's self destructed that team.  For the rest of the season they'll play without confidence .  They are toast.  Only the freshman will be excited about making the Papa Johns bowl.  The rest wont think it's worth playing for.

Archived