• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lo, our Big East brethren turn to us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

We're gonna have alot of fellow Big Easters pullin for us throughout the season. The conference NEEDS USF to dominate. Badly.

I wonder if the refs will start 'protecting' us. You know, like the did for WVU against Pitt.  >:D

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

WVU vs Pitt was rigged.... anything pitt did they took away... they won that game despite the refs.

• Content Count:  808

I'm already looking forward to the next issue of the Octonian

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

I zzzz'd out during the last 2 minutes of regulation.  Woke up to see that WVU lost in OT scrolling at the bottom of the screen.  Pretty disappointed.  3 wins in a row over Big 12 teams would have been nice. 

• Content Count:  412

1st- I emailed the Octonian guy, and he assured me another issue will be out soon.

2nd- Did anyone else keep thinking that they were showing USF clips when they logged on to ESPN: CFB? Colorodo's gold is pretty similar to ours, to me anyway.

• Content Count:  2,277

I zzzz'd out during the last 2 minutes of regulation.  Woke up to see that WVU lost in OT scrolling at the bottom of the screen.  Pretty disappointed.  3 wins in a row over Big 12 teams would have been nice. 

Then you missed WVU giving away the game.  They had the ball on the 50 with over 30 secs left and 2 timeouts and ended up not calling a timeout and wasting all the time.  Soooooo stupid!!

• Content Count:  260

1st- I emailed the Octonian guy, and he assured me another issue will be out soon.

2nd- Did anyone else keep thinking that they were showing USF clips when they logged on to ESPN: CFB? Colorodo's gold is pretty similar to ours, to me anyway.

I thought the exact same thing!

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I noticed that in week 1. Maybe USF saw how it looked on them and thought it was fine, and chose it for us.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

We're gonna have alot of fellow Big Easters pullin for us throughout the season. The conference NEEDS USF to dominate. Badly.

I wonder if the refs will start 'protecting' us. You know, like the did for WVU against Pitt.  >:D

not hard to do

another mazza prediction coming true

Archived