• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bianchi might have actually just nailed one....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

you know-- if people used their actual names and were responsible for what they typed on message boards, youmight not have as many people talking so much **** on here.

I'm MikeG and I approved this message

other than me

who uses their real name here?????

I use part of mine.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  339
  • Days Won:  0

This is NOT an article about Bianchi outcasting these idiot fans (any joe schmoe could do that).  This is an article for bianchi to rehash and draw more attention to the flak that USF is getting from the KU win.  It's his way of trying to embarass USF.  The material has been slow for him since most of our players are keeping their noses clean this year, so he's decided to go after our fans.

Anything to distract the orlando losers from the fact that we just beat another top 15 team at home.  He and others are taking the shine off of beating a top ranked team.

Orlando fans are known to be much much worse.  Has he ever written a negative article about UCF fans???

He's a loser.  Get over it.  USF has passed mickey mouse U and we aren't looking back.  Goodbye to the rivaly and good riddance.

Archived