• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia is a Disgrace to the Big East

smmitty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Who has more problems?

WVU

Rutgers

Syracuse

Syracuse is so bereft of talent and coching accumen that it will take years just to get back to mediocrity.

Rutgers:  Jury is still out.  IMO, UNC will win the ACC and Fresno State is a solid program.  In a game of matchups, RU has our number.

WVU:  Cautionary tale of "When bad coaches happen to good teams".  They're talent alone could rise up and beat us in December.

• Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

Who has more problems?

WVU

Rutgers

Syracuse

The Cuse is so f---ed up they need to fire everyone associated with the program down to the guy who washes the jockstraps.  There are toxic waste dumps in better shape than that program.  

Rutgers is proving they were Ray Rice, a big line and NY hype.  

WVU's problem is the administration went brain-dead and let one game pick a coach.  Stewart couldn't coach is way out of a paper bag.  For our self interest let's hope he stays for the whole 6 year contract, just makes our route to the BCS a lot simpler.  For the conference's sake, get him out of there now.

Guest nybullsfan

This sucks...

Maybe I should have planned on going to Cinci instead....

On other news....I was surprised they rushed.  WV isn't highly ranked.

Why not going to WVU? Could be watching us secure our first BE title.

Don't forget how bad Pitt was, and how AMP'd they were to ruin WVU's run for the NC last year.

If we go into Morgantown undefeated, you can bet your bottom dollar WVU will be up for doing the same thing to us. Dec 6 is still the most important game we face.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

WVU sucks.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Cincy

Somebody had to say the name.  These guys never get talked about enough.  They have talent (maybe not as much as us) and the coaching (imo, more than us).  Plus they enjoy an amount of anonymity that makes me jealous.  Oh yeah, they also get us at home, at night on a five day break from a road game to Louisville.

As we scheme a conference takeover the next few weeks, we should be leary of these guys.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Email from my company COO this morning to the whole company (he's a WVU grad, and today is company college spirit day)...

9-19

Please be advised that funeral services are scheduled today at 1:30 pm at Mountaineer Field in Morgantown, WV to pay our final respects to the once proud WVU football team.  In lieu of flowers or potted plants, I would request that you provide cash donations for the purpose of purchasing a one way bus ticket for Coach Stewart to get him as far away from the team as possible!

Silent prayers would also be graciously accepted.

• Content Count:  412

Cincy

Somebody had to say the name.  These guys never get talked about enough.  They have talent (maybe not as much as us) and the coaching (imo, more than us).  Plus they enjoy an amount of anonymity that makes me jealous.  Oh yeah, they also get us at home, at night on a five day break from a road game to Louisville.

As we scheme a conference takeover the next few weeks, we should be leary of these guys.

They are also starting their towel boy at QB and got blown out. They always have our number, that's true, but we're a different team this year. All the guys keep talking about is focus, intensity, and beating who we're supposed to beat.

I have been the first one, year in and out, to say that as long as we stay consistent, we can play with anyone. I was worried about our consistency coming into this season, and with each passing game I'm less and less concerned.

• Content Count:  108

Who has more problems?

WVU

Rutgers

Syracuse

Long-term, definitely Syracuse.  They haven't had jack since McNabb was their QB. 

Rutgers-w/o Rice I saw them slipping.  Schiano brought that program back from the dead & his name always comes up whenever there's a job open.  Last rumor I heard was he was going to Penn State when JoePa either retires or kicks the bucket.

West Virginia--their problems just came up this season but from what I saw last night-they are a poorly coached team.  They had a chance to drive for a winning field goal but that stupid trick play and abysmal clock management killed them.  The announcers were even calling them out saying they were standing around wondering what was going on.  I give Stewart 3 years before the donors turn up the heat on the AD and force his hand--much like what happened at UF with Zook.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I'll be honest, they lookrd like ****. But Colorado is a solid team and a tough place to play.

I questioned the Stewart hiring, he could be a solid hire down the line.

I still think WVU has too explosive of an offense to count them out in the BE.

Archived