• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia is a Disgrace to the Big East

smmitty

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Our entire conference sucks except for us and maybe UConn or Cincinnati.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

This is terrible.  We needed them to rebound and get back into the top 10 before our matchup.  Even if we do pull off the 12-0 now, I dont see any chance of us getting into the National Title game.  A one loss SEC team will get in to play an undefeated USC or a one loss USC over a 12-0 USF now.  WVU needs to pick up Skip Holtz in the off season.

Step away from the crack pipe, we're a few years from even dreaming about a National Title anyway.

Just keep winning each game in front of us and get to a BCS bowl. That is a realistic goal for this year. And if we somehow accomplish that much while going undefeated, then let the national discussion begin....

• Content Count:  5,903

• Content Count:  5,903

there is a complete meltdown on the WVU rivals.... have a look:

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=891&fid=33

WHO'S ONLINE: 1913 West Virginia fans online, including 1077 guests. ([glow=red,2,300]Record: 8075 on December 8, 2006[/glow])

That's a lot of couches SAVED!  ;D

hey-- I wonder what happened during that record breaking day--- heh!

Nice catch Mike!

• Content Count:  3,403

This is why I put WVU 4th in the Big East to start the season.  They lost too many people, both players and coaches, to be as good as they've been.

We'll see if Pitt and/or Louisville pass them up, too.  I may have overestimated them.  Then again, Pitt was overhyped, too, and no one expected Louisville to rebound.  Maybe they haven't, it's just K-State, but Victor Anderson looked good.

I still hope WVU can go to 5-2 by beating Auburn (after marshall, rutgers, and Syracuse), but I was afraid they'd lose that game before losing to ECU and Colorado.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i underestimated the magnitude of the melt down over there... they have tons of people blasting about at every aspect of the program... calling themselves a basketball school!

• Content Count:  1,254

i underestimated the magnitude of the melt down over there... they have tons of people blasting about at every aspect of the program... calling themselves a basketball school!

At least they have that to turn to when times are rough.

• Content Count:  58

Now is the time for USF to carry the Big East!

However I do not think it all has to do with the new coach for WV.  RR is a scumbag but he is not stupid.  He new when it was time to leave.  You see it all the time with football coaches in general.  A team  has a great season or two and the coach bolts for the biggest paycheck and never ancomplishes a thing after he left.  It's the nature of the business.

It is very hard to find a coach that built something from nothing. We have a coach that not only has a monetary investment but an emotional investment.

Miami carried the Big East for years ansd now it's our turn.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Where oh where is KING LOSER WVUSTATCHAMPION1990???????????????????????????????????????????

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

December 6 is a lifetime away.  And WVU has this to build on (1) Devine is a stud [he played great tonight and got stronger as the game wore on] and (2) WVU's defense was solid.  Remember, the same USF team that beat WVU in December 2006 looked about as shi**y as a BCS team can look the first few games that season.

With that said, WVU got dumped by its dream girl (Rodriguez) a few months ago and proposed marriage to the first girl it went to bed with afterward (Stewart).  What a collossal blunder.

Archived