• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia is a Disgrace to the Big East

smmitty

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Who do they lose to next?  I'm too apathetic to look it up myself.

Dunno but I heard Colorado plays FSU next week. Should be a goodun.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Not to defend WV, but they've carried the banner for the BE for years. Sometimes the marquee teams fall and fall hard (Louisville). The measure of a conference is how the rest of the teams step up. WV falling is giving us the opportunity to gain the upper hand in conference recruiting and become the next perrenial power. [knock on wood] It may be up to us to keep up the conference's legacy of BCS wins now. [/knock on wood]

Believe it or not, it's going to happen to us too. Sorry :( Hopefully not soon, but it WILL happen.

Your post reflects my feelings on life in general. Life, including football, is a series of highs and lows.  NOTHING ever goes straight up or in a straight line forever.  WVU is now on the decline after a long peroid of upward trajectory.  Its only normal. NO success continues forever.  

Guest BasketBull.

I'm sorry, but I'm enjoying this too much! Maybe that idiot WVU flamer really got to me.

In any case, I hope WVU never wins another game!  >:D

• Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

This is terrible.  We needed them to rebound and get back into the top 10 before our matchup.  Even if we do pull off the 12-0 now, I dont see any chance of us getting into the National Title game.  A one loss SEC team will get in to play an undefeated USC or a one loss USC over a 12-0 USF now.  WVU needs to pick up Skip Holtz in the off season.

Step away from the crack pipe, we're a few years from even dreaming about a National Title anyway.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

there is a complete meltdown on the WVU rivals.... have a look:

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=891&fid=33

• Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

WVU needs to pick up Skip Holtz in the off season.

Maybe Greg Robinson could come to WVU and Stewart go to Syracuse and see who does worse lol

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

This is terrible.  We needed them to rebound and get back into the top 10 before our matchup.  Even if we do pull off the 12-0 now, I dont see any chance of us getting into the National Title game.  A one loss SEC team will get in to play an undefeated USC or a one loss USC over a 12-0 USF now.  WVU needs to pick up Skip Holtz in the off season.

Step away from the crack pipe, we're a few years from even dreaming about a National Title anyway.

WVU will DESTROY us

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Bill Stewart is basically worthless. It is as if Hayden Fox got a new job and they hired Luther to be head coach in his place.

That was so mishandled by their idiot of an athletic director.  You had to make a hiring decision prior to their bowl game, rather it was to go with Stewart or not.  Once you have him coach and win your bowl game your hand is forced.

Archived