• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia is a Disgrace to the Big East

smmitty

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

i thought WVU would pull it off in overtime, but when that kick clanked off the upright, I knew it was over.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BasketBull.

Bill Stewart's going to write a book: "How to Destroy a Football Program in Three Weeks."   :ROFLMAO

:contract  6 more years, baby!

Just think, by the end of the 6th year, WVU will be worse than Syracuse!  :cheers

• Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Not to defend WV, but they've carried the banner for the BE for years. Sometimes the marquee teams fall and fall hard (Louisville). The measure of a conference is how the rest of the teams step up. WV falling is giving us the opportunity to gain the upper hand in conference recruiting and become the next perrenial power. [knock on wood] It may be up to us to keep up the conference's legacy of BCS wins now. [/knock on wood]

Believe it or not, it's going to happen to us too. Sorry :( Hopefully not soon, but it WILL happen.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Not to defend WV, but they've carried the banner for the BE for years. Sometimes the marquee teams fall and fall hard (Louisville). The measure of a conference is how the rest of the teams step up. WV falling is giving us the opportunity to gain the upper hand in conference recruiting and become the next perrenial power. [knock on wood] It may be up to us to keep up the conference's legacy of BCS wins now. [/knock on wood]

Believe it or not, it's going to happen to us too. Sorry :( Hopefully not soon, but it WILL happen.

Good post. We do need to step up now. WV did carry the banner and now it is our turn.

• Content Count:  1,254

Miami and Virginia Tech carried it for years. Once they left is when WVU took over.

• Content Count:  2,661

WVU will still finish #2 in the Big East...

...yeah, but it's not like there's a throng of contenders for that right now.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

* WVUFAN2002

* Buckskin

* 1678 posts this site

Posted: Today 12:14 AM

Re: We will win the Big East!

Looking unlikely, and I don't care.  We'd get ass raped in a BCS bowl and the big east is back to being a laughing stock.  Time to throw our stock behind USF this year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

Who do they lose to next?  I'm too apathetic to look it up myself.

• Content Count:  2,661

Who do they lose to next?  I'm too apathetic to look it up myself.

WVU's next three games are Marshall, Rutgers, and Syracuse, all at home.

So the answer is "Auburn." At least I hope so.

Archived