• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deep Thoughts: If our bad boy image turns into titles, I'll be so pumped...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Look, here is how I break it down.

I say for non-conference games (except instate games), we should be gracious and friendly hosts. Unless we develop a true non-conference rivalry game, lets give out some southern hospitality.

For conference games, let the dogs loose. If you personally don't eat the liver of any Rutgers fan trying to walk into Ray Jay, you are a complete disgrace to this team, our city, Chuck Norris, and the letter E.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I say we start bonfires in the stands with the children of visiting fans.

Edit: Sarcastic smile :D

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I say we start bonfires in the stands with the children of visiting fans.

Edit: Sarcastic smile :D

No sarcasm needed when speaking of Rutgers' fans

;)

• Content Count:  1,304

Rutger's fans don't have children. They spawn seeds of demons.

• Content Count:  1,235

There is a huge difference in the Miami of old and what is being talked about here. The catholics vs convicts stuff and the image of the Miami Hurricanes of that time was about the TEAM, not about the fans.  Here we are talking about the fans.

I was at the Kansas game, never saw a problem before, during, or after the game as far as fan mistreatment, fighting, or even arguing.  Now evidently it did exist to some extent, how much is debatable, but any fan vs fan activity in the stands is not going to matter one bit on how the team does on the field.  It's too isolated to even be noticed.

Personally, I don't want a thug team.  I want players who care not only about themselves, but also the team, their coaches, the school, and the community.  I want coaches who care about their players not only as an athlete on the field, but also as a student and a young man who will hopefully be making positive additions to society in those post football years.  I want us to win as much as the next guy, but I would rather have top quality men as USF alumni than have football championships.  The best thing would be both.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,084

Are we talking about the Robert McCullum Dark Side?  or some dark side I dont know about?

• Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I can stand it no more!!!  I will probably have my butt handed to me but here it is!  I am a 2nd grade teacher and when I have my students coming in to class telling me how they heard about some of the fights at the game it is NOT OK!!!  I am trying to encourage these kids that USF is the place to be and to become Future BULLS as well as decent respectable people!  My job is hard enough without you idiots acting like a bunch of drunken morons!  Are you kidding me?  You WANT us to have a bad rep just to win championships??  Are you out of you ever loving mind?  GROW UP!  So what if the KU fans complain?  So what if the stories got embellished?  You can't tell me that none of your stories aren't embellished! The fact that there are even stories about bad behavior from our "FANS" should make you mad!  It should ashame you to think people are acting like this over a GAME!!!! 

And don't start telling me I'm not a true fan, that I'm not hardcore enough or I don't want us to win a championship....because that is NOT true!  I'm a season ticket holder, a donor (on a small scale), an active Alum....I wear USF everyday!  My daughter goes around our USF room saying Go Bulls and she's not even 2!  I WANT that big trophy!!!!  BUT I want to win it gracefully!  We don't need to be thugs or convicts!

GROW UP and act like a RESPECT-A-BULL person!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

OK, I can stand it no more!!!  I will probably have my butt handed to me but here it is!  I am a 2nd grade teacher and when I have my students coming in to class telling me how they heard about some of the fights at the game it is NOT OK!!!  I am trying to encourage these kids that USF is the place to be and to become Future BULLS as well as decent respectable people!  My job is hard enough without you idiots acting like a bunch of drunken morons!  Are you kidding me?  You WANT us to have a bad rep just to win championships??  Are you out of you ever loving mind?  GROW UP!  So what if the KU fans complain?  So what if the stories got embellished?  You can't tell me that none of your stories aren't embellished! The fact that there are even stories about bad behavior from our "FANS" should make you mad!  It should ashame you to think people are acting like this over a GAME!!!! 

And don't start telling me I'm not a true fan, that I'm not hardcore enough or I don't want us to win a championship....because that is NOT true!  I'm a season ticket holder, a donor (on a small scale), an active Alum....I wear USF everyday!  My daughter goes around our USF room saying Go Bulls and she's not even 2!  I WANT that big trophy!!!!  BUT I want to win it gracefully!  We don't need to be thugs or convicts!

:clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap

• Content Count:  19,229

Well said, Bubbles! 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

And there it is.

Swagger is for players

Respect is for fans. 

Archived