• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I think the Oracle is confused...

Guest chuszai

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I know where FIU is because my sister-in-law lives near the school in the Kendall area of MIAMI!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

dont worry, leavitt will say the same thing about the nc state game, then the pitt game, syracuse, etc

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

isn't FIU overseas somewhere... i mean, it IS "international," isn't it?

• Content Count:  1,254

I think Leavitt is more confused...Biggest game of the season? I think not. Guess he's just doing what a coach is supposed to. However, if I were coaching I would tell my boys they better win by 40 or they'll be running gasers until they puke.

• Content Count:  2,307

honestly, i do not know where FIU is located.  i know its in the miami/broward area but its exact location?  nope.

but i am also not a reporter (or someone pretending to be one) and i am not going to the game.

I thought it WAS in Fort Lauderdale..... Or is that FAU?  I've always thought they should combine schools  Become FAIU.  Or FIAU....whatever.

• Content Count:  3,103

I know where FIU is because my sister-in-law lives near the school in the Kendall area of MIAMI!!!!!!!!

Kendall is actually 15-20 minutes south of FIU, where in Kendall does your sister-in-law live?

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

CJL probably did say that. He does stuff that confuses us all the time, like his rumored vow to never throw the challenge flag (which I hope that after that bad ball spot on 4th down on a drive that resulted in a TD, that occurred right in front of him, in a game that we squeaked through, he has changed his mind).

• Content Count:  1,212

Saturday’s game against Florida International is the biggest game of the season for the No. 12 South Florida football team.

That’s the message USF coach Jim Leavitt conveyed to his players this week. The Bulls (3-0) will travel to Fort Lauderdale to play the first game in the new FIU Stadium.

http://usforacle.com/bulls_go_on_the_road_to_play_fiu

Uh, whaa?

They're just practicing to be news reporters - i.e., don't worry about getting the facts right.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Everyone knows where FIU is...right? 

Where is it?

Yes...believe FIU is in South Florida. ;)

Archived