• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would you have bought a bucs jersey...

Would you have bought a bucs-jenkins jersey had they drafted him?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

is it not enough that I hate the Giants and Kawika Mitchell was the only reason I was rooting for them to win the Super Bowl!?!?!

other than that I was rooting for the Patriots to fall on their faces in an embarassing loss that would flush their chance at a 'perfect' season down the toilet  >:D

just don't like the Bucs but if a Bull I like finds their way to the Jets I may be forced to get another Jets jersey, and at least I know all our boys look good in Green

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

im a diehard steeler fan... i never wear an opposing teams jersey

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I would have bought one for my son, sorry, I am a steelers fan and the glazers and Jon Gruden sicken me.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I would have bought one for my son, sorry, I am a steelers fan and the glazers and Jon Gruden sicken me.

thats hilarious... i feel the same way. gruden is a DBAG

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I would never ever buy a Bucs jersey. It would make me feel like trash wearing that thing.

s

Well, after Marino left and The Don was bumped up and Clueless Dave was made head coach and they started playing football in Tampa, I left the Dolphins camp and never looked back. So, yeah I have a Marino jersey, but I would feel like trash wearing a Ricky Williams one.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I love the Bucs, but I never buy advertisement for any business. If they want me to wear it, give it to me. That includes the Bucs. With the exception of one poncho bought in desperation, the only Bucs gear I have, was given to me by the Bucs during one promotion or another.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I realize this is a pointless/dead topic, but i still hate bruce allen because of it. This poll is just out of curiousity, I'm not meaning to bring up a sore subject to p!ss people off. After mike's performance against the eagles, i wonder what allen saw that made him break his promise and pick talib over mike.

I for one would have immediately bought a mike jenkins bucs jersey. I would never, however, buy a bucs jersey with that criminal talibs name on it.

only if his name is on it

onanother related topic---what is point of selling fake usf jersies without name of player??????????

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

I love the Bucs, but I never buy advertisement for any business. If they want me to wear it, give it to me.

This is something I find fascinating, all the baseball caps and t-shirts that has nothing but a company logo on it that people actually PAY to wear ........ PT Barnum hit the nail on the head.

Archived