• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Would you have bought a bucs jersey...

Would you have bought a bucs-jenkins jersey had they drafted him?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Now I'm glad the Bucs took Talib over Jenkins.  The shock and dismay on Talib's face after USF beat KU gave me warm fuzzies.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

Not into wearing jerseys, so no.  But I do wish they would have drafted Jenkins.  Though I am not going to pretend that I know more than the Bucs' scouts/GM/Coach.  Time will tell who got the better player.

The thing is Allen told Mike on the phone that he would be drafted by them if he was still available.

Allen was doing Jenkins a favor by saying that. It put pressure on teams to take Jenkins before the 20th pick. It turned out no one graded Jenkins high enough to justify the pick. If Jenkins was close to Talib on their board they would have taken him for the pr.

• Content Count:  1,451

Not into wearing jerseys, so no.  But I do wish they would have drafted Jenkins.  Though I am not going to pretend that I know more than the Bucs' scouts/GM/Coach.  Time will tell who got the better player.

The thing is Allen told Mike on the phone that he would be drafted by them if he was still available.

Allen was doing Jenkins a favor by saying that. It put pressure on teams to take Jenkins before the 20th pick. It turned out no one graded Jenkins high enough to justify the pick. If Jenkins was close to Talib on their board they would have taken him for the pr.

interesting theory..

• Content Count:  1,451

Now I'm glad the Bucs took Talib over Jenkins.  The shock and dismay on Talib's face after USF beat KU gave me warm fuzzies.

n5016590_37916965_8412.jpg

• Content Count:  4,642

if it were the giants or dolphins then yes, but not the bucs.

• Content Count:  131

interesting theory..

Its not my theory, Allen said it in an interview after the draft

• Content Count:  765

Yes, My Sapp jersey is a little dated.    :o  Truthfully, I have a lot of Buc gear and look almost as good in Red as Green.  ;)

• Content Count:  7,890

as long as Stevens is still on the team I WILL NOT WEAR ANY BUCS GEAR OR WATCH A BUCS GAME

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,207
  • Days Won:  422

I thought it was over lunch?

Archived