• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Okay, so are we rooting for WVU to do well tonight?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i will be rooting for WVU. 

it should be a real good game too.

Colorado is a program on the rise.  this would be a VERY good win for the big east.  Colorado is one of the top 6 teams in the big 12 (obviously oklahoma, texas, texas tech, kansas, missouri being better)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

How can anybody say with certainty that any team out there would smoke us?  I firmly believe that we can play with anybody out there.  I remember how Oklahoma was going to kill WVU last year, well there was a beating but it was the other way. 

Don't ever count the Bulls out.  Traditionally we have laid at least one stinking egg each year, but there is always the chance that this year may be different.  Also traditionally, we have played poorly the first time we come to the "next level".  That could bode poorly for a BCS game, but the team has learned from the last few years and always seems to conquer the challenge when it appears again.

Never has an undefeated BCS school been passed over for the championship game by a team with at least one loss.  There are plenty of voters who will put you ahead if you are undefeated.  I expect us to be in the NC game if we are one of 2 or less undefeated teams at the end of the year.  Of course it would be extremely difficult for us to win them all, as it doesn't happen very often for any team.

Why all the defeatist attitudes?  If we play hard and win, then good things will happen.

Go Bulls!

and go Big East

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I will root for the couch burners, but I willNEVER NEVER root for Rutgers!

Guest nybullsfan

There's a difference between rooting with your head and rooting with your heart (don't even think about any other rooting, just don't!).

Of course, when we root with our heads we always want our conference brethren to win all of their OOC games. Duh!

When we let ourselves root with our hearts, it's whole 'nother story. Always great to see some comeuppance.

Archived