• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Sports Authority -- Number to report incidents

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

He just got released today and the charges were dropped.

I doubt that decision has been made already.

So I'd say my friend was kept from going to class all week stuck in jail because authorities at RJS are happy to kick someone out at the point of the finger.

Which is all that would have happened, he would have missed one game.  Instead he probably ran his mouth and got arrested which violated his probation.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

I am curious....what do you consider a pointless arrest? 

Normal

A pointless arrest is like when my friend was "just getting kicked out of the stadium" because he was standing in a group of guys way, looking for where our group was sitting, ran his mouth back at the group that was harassing him and they told the police he was trying to fight them. When the police found out he was on probation they took him to jail. He just got released today and the charges were dropped.

So I'd say my friend was kept from going to class all week stuck in jail because authorities at RJS are happy to kick someone out at the point of the finger.

It sounds like he shouldn't have been running his mouth back to the group then.  It's not the cops fault he retaliated.  It's his.  I get why he'd be pissed about it, but maybe next time he'll just ignore them and move on.

i didn't know "running your mouth" at other fans was against the law.

???

• Content Count:  1,066

Normal

A dull arrest

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Normal

A pointless arrest is like when my friend was "just getting kicked out of the stadium" because he was standing in a group of guys way, looking for where our group was sitting, ran his mouth back at the group that was harassing him and they told the police he was trying to fight them. When the police found out he was on probation they took him to jail. He just got released today and the charges were dropped.

It sounds like he shouldn't have been running his mouth back to the group then.  It's not the cops fault he retaliated.  It's his.  I get why he'd be pissed about it, but maybe next time he'll just ignore them and move on.

i didn't know "running your mouth" at other fans was against the law.

???

I guess it depends on what you're saying and who you're saying it too.... either way it's a strong lapse in judgement....

And I'm still not convinced we're getting the whole story...  the events keep changing...

• Content Count:  1,297

Great... i forsee an increase in pointless arrests.

Arrests are what is needed maybe it will scare the dumb students into acting like civil human beings.

Those who have zero respect for authority, will not view MORE authority as a reason to abide by the law.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

the stadium’s text messaging service, which can be reached at 813-277-6501, or call 813-350-6501 if they cannot receive text messages.

If, while sitting on the cozy loveseat 6 feet from my TV, I see any of you guys acting up during the Pitt game, I'll be "dialing for delinquents" - long distance (unless of course it's BigBully's band of social deviants)!  :D

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

the stadium’s text messaging service, which can be reached at 813-277-6501, or call 813-350-6501 if they cannot receive text messages.

If, while sitting on the cozy loveseat 6 feet from my TV, I see any of you guys acting up during the Pitt game, I'll be "dialing for delinquents" - long distance (unless of course it's BigBully's band of social deviants)!   :D

haha.  i get a free pass?

Archived