• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Tampa Sports Authority -- Number to report incidents

exactly.

this was all over the radio the day of the game.

my girlfriend knew about it and told me about the number on the way up to the game.

simple solution---  rather than bash our fan base as baby-eaters and grandma-rapists, just call the number and report someone who is misbehaving.

BRILLIANT!

:ROFLMAO

Yeah, hilarious.

It would have been much more productive to post the number instead of 75 posts ridiculing those trying to communicate a message.

u communicated nothing of value.

u could have saved some time by simply posting this number, which was already available PRIOR to the Kansas game.

instead, u wanted to act like Mr. Save-the-Day Big Shot with "anonymous inside information" like Woodward and Bernstein meeting Deepthroat in empty parking garages rather than post something relevant, like this phone number.

come on now.

::)

Obviously the number existed before the Kansas game... but since I don't listen to the radio while tailgating (too busy watching TV), and never go to Bucs games, this was the first time I had seen the number ... so I posted it.

If you knew the number, why didn't you post it on one of the many other threads?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Jim:  Can fans report the fleecing they face every time they stop by the concessions stands?  ;)

Normal

• Content Count:  1,451

Great... i forsee an increase in pointless arrests.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

Great... i forsee an increase in pointless arrests.

Arrests are what is needed maybe it will scare the dumb students into acting like civil human beings.

• Content Count:  1,797

I am curious....what do you consider a pointless arrest? 

Normal

Can you guys quit referring to students as the ones who were causing problems. there weren't any kansas fans near the student section.

the trouble makers are the ones who aren't worried about embarrassing the university. (i.e. the people who live near the stadium that want to get rowdy at a football game but have no affiliation to the school)

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

exactly.

this was all over the radio the day of the game.

my girlfriend knew about it and told me about the number on the way up to the game.

simple solution---  rather than bash our fan base as baby-eaters and grandma-rapists, just call the number and report someone who is misbehaving.

BRILLIANT!

:ROFLMAO

Yeah, hilarious.

It would have been much more productive to post the number instead of 75 posts ridiculing those trying to communicate a message.

u communicated nothing of value.

u could have saved some time by simply posting this number, which was already available PRIOR to the Kansas game.

instead, u wanted to act like Mr. Save-the-Day Big Shot with "anonymous inside information" like Woodward and Bernstein meeting Deepthroat in empty parking garages rather than post something relevant, like this phone number.

come on now.

::)

Obviously the number existed before the Kansas game... but since I don't listen to the radio while tailgating (too busy watching TV), and never go to Bucs games, this was the first time I had seen the number ... so I posted it.

If you knew the number, why didn't you post it on one of the many other threads?

my post wasn't directed at u, Jim.

it was directed at the people who insist they were being "heroes" by ranting about insider tips from anonymous sources in athletics without actually elaborating on it or providing any new information.

i appreciate u posting the number.  that is actually a constructive solution and not just insubstantive bloviation.

as to why i didn't post the number myself, it's because i didn't know the number.

i knew OF the number only because my girlfriend heard it on the radio station at work and told me about it, but she didn't write down the number herself because as long as she has been going to games [2+ years now], she has never seen anything worthy of reporting herself.

in fact, after the way TSA overreacted to people standing in our section during game 1, she took the number to be nothing more than a way for the old farts to report people for standing.

that's kinda what happens when TSA overreacts to minor issues [e.g. standing]--- it ultimately alienates people from wanting to contact them for more serious issues.

double-edged sword.

Normal

A pointless arrest is like when my friend was "just getting kicked out of the stadium" because he was standing in a group of guys way, looking for where our group was sitting, ran his mouth back at the group that was harassing him and they told the police he was trying to fight them. When the police found out he was on probation they took him to jail. He just got released today and the charges were dropped.

So I'd say my friend was kept from going to class all week stuck in jail because authorities at RJS are happy to kick someone out at the point of the finger.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Normal

A pointless arrest is like when my friend was "just getting kicked out of the stadium" because he was standing in a group of guys way, looking for where our group was sitting, ran his mouth back at the group that was harassing him and they told the police he was trying to fight them. When the police found out he was on probation they took him to jail. He just got released today and the charges were dropped.

So I'd say my friend was kept from going to class all week stuck in jail because authorities at RJS are happy to kick someone out at the point of the finger.

It sounds like he shouldn't have been running his mouth back to the group then.  It's not the cops fault he retaliated.  It's his.  I get why he'd be pissed about it, but maybe next time he'll just ignore them and move on.

Archived