• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Stupid red sox fans at tonight's game

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

I heard there were a lot of fights because of stupid red sox fans.  Did anyone go?  Did you see a fight?

• Content Count:  71

I heard there were a lot of fights because of stupid red sox fans.  Did anyone go?  Did you see a fight?

Some drunk Sux fan charged the Rays dugout and took a taser to the head.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

It was all blown out of proportion ...

• Content Count:  7,890

It was like two sections next to me. Funny $hit if you ask me. The rest of the Suxs fans around me were cool. I had one guy that was a complete ass but i set his ass straight real quick. I just told him I've never seen a **** with arms and legs before he started to knock the bay area so i asked him where he lived he told me Tampa. I said then shut the F up and sit down you front running bastard.

Oh at the end he had a rays hat on but was still had his PapelBUM shirt on.

• Content Count:  71

It was like two sections next to me. Funny $hit if you ask me. The rest of the Suxs fans around me were cool. I had one guy that was a complete ass but i set his ass straight real quick. I just told him I've never seen a **** with arms and legs before he started to knock the bay area so i asked him where he lived he told me Tampa. I said then shut the F up and sit down you front running *******.

Oh at the end he had a rays hat on but was still had his PapelBUM shirt on.

lol. Tuesday night I was in the Loge Box seats and me and my friend were surrounded by ignorant, annoying Red Sox fans, the majority of them women who would clap whenever they got an out in a 0-0 ball game. I mean for crying out loud, you're not doing anything either, and this isn't Fenway Paaahk. This one lady in front of me kept clapping to the point where you knew she was just trying to get to me so as soon as Navarro hit that GROUND RULE DOUBLE, I got all up in her face and I said straight up "So how does second place feel, because I haven't been there for a couple've months!". She got pissed and started yelling at me and I was just yelling "FIRST PLACE" back at her tell she left.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I watched the game from The Batters Eye and was wondering what was going on above the dug out. Seemed like every 5 minutes or so the entire sections would stand up to watch something that was going down.

Archived