• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we have a 2 game lead....

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

and boston only has 10 games left.

they get to face Roy Holliday, AJ Burnett, Cliff Lee, and then the yankees (you think the yankees wont be fired up when they can keep the Sox from winning the division)

I like our chances.

i would also like to add that the Rays play 18 games in 16 days to finish the season.  it would be nice to clinch as soon as possible to get these guys a little rest before the playoffs.  luckily maddon has done a good job of getting the guys some rest throughout the season and we have so many platoon guys it shouldnt be that big of a problem.

• Content Count:  71

Don't forget that the Red Sox have to play against Pettitte and Mussina when they play the Yanks. You know the Yanks would looooooove to be the spoilers that kept Bahston out've the playoffs.

Honestly, I could see them losing to all of those pitchers.

i dont see ANY sceniro in which boston doesnt make the playoffs.  Minnesota has to play 4 games against us and I plan to win all 4.  If the twins even split the series with us they wont be able to catch the red sox unless boston falls flat on their face

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

i dont see ANY sceniro in which boston doesnt make the playoffs.  Minnesota has to play 4 games against us and I plan to win all 4.  If the twins even split the series with us they wont be able to catch the red sox unless boston falls flat on their face

your plan didnt work.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

your plan didnt work.

He's moved on to phase 2.  The split

• Content Count:  883

The magic number is down to 1 to make the playoffs.  Can you guys believe this???

I'll be at the game tomorrow hopefully witnessing history.  I might even go Sunday too. 

GO RAYS and GO KAZ!!!

• Content Count:  873

The magic number is down to 1 to make the playoffs.  Can you guys believe this???

I'll be at the game tomorrow hopefully witnessing history.  I might even go Sunday too. 

GO RAYS and GO KAZ!!!

I'll be in section 321

• Content Count:  883

I'll be in 353 Row G with 12 people in the row.  We went for the cheap party deck cause there's so many of us and the wife and I had to put the money up for all the tix. 

Archived