• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Iliana Limón....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Are you a student?  How old are you, son?

LOL ....you obviously don't know who Bullpride08 is.... although, the writing style should be a dead giveaway.  ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Are you a student?  How old are you, son?

If you are, I don't think you should talk about winners and losers.  Since I have a rock steady job and in this economy, I can't possibly be this "loser" you speak of.  A fresh out of school student picked the wrong time to graduate.  If you're fresh into school, what would you know?

BTW, men's soccer is not a major sport.  It has as much relevance as women's soccer.

Ahhh, here's one of those 'losers' now.  He's on our board when the games have concluded, just to provide us with his special version of the truth.  What, there's not enough UCF boards in the world for you tough guy?  Scout.com just added one too so hopefully that will keep you occupied.  Go away DP, find a UCF cove to post at where everyone will agree with your drivel.

Oh, and I just changed my handle but I am no student.  You know who I am and I've been setting you straight for quite sometime. >:D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yeah, so why is DP still here?  The series is over and there is no renewal in foreseeable future but yet he remains here spewing his UCiFer spin.  Are you really that much of a glutton for punishment?  Everyone knows this board is hardly a place for stimulating conversation about the state sports and yet you remain.   

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

what does she look like?

her name sounds like she is hot

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, so why is DP still here?   The series is over and there is no renewal in foreseeable future but yet he remains here spewing his UCiFer spin.  Are you really that much of a glutton for punishment?  Everyone knows this board is hardly a place for stimulating conversation about the state sports and yet you remain.   

DP, is a good guy as is FLBEach.  I can vouch for them.  Now KnightFlight, Phil, even Mavtech, these guys have issues...

You have to take it all with a grain of salt.  UCiFr's are brainwashed at inception to think they are academically harvard and athletically USC.  It won't ever end, because just like commies, they feel they are entitled to things others have earned.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

what does she look like?

limon_iliana.jpg

She's a lot to love...

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, so why is DP still here?   The series is over and there is no renewal in foreseeable future but yet he remains here spewing his UCiFer spin.  Are you really that much of a glutton for punishment?  Everyone knows this board is hardly a place for stimulating conversation about the state sports and yet you remain.   

DP, is a good guy as is FLBEach.  I can vouch for them.  Now KnightFlight, Phil, even Mavtech, these guys has issues...

You have to take it all with a grain of salt.  UCiFr's are brainwashed at inception to think they are academically harvard and athletically USC.  It won't ever end, because just like commies, they feel they are entitled to things others have earned.

that is an awesome quote

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

what does she look like?

limon_iliana.jpg

She's a lot to love...

Ewwww!  I tthought she'd be hot too.  :throwup2

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Believe it or not, there is actually a much worse picture of her.  She's at some sporting event (Magic game, I think...based on blue seats in the background) and her glasses are on crooked.  Google would not turn up that picture for me, though.

It really puts things in perspective: "THIS is the woman that writes for UCF?  No wonder their coverage sucks..."

Archived