• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Iliana Limón....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

....seems like UCiF's Sentinel blogger has a woody for USF that is just as big as UCiF fans. In her latest blog she somehow turned the story around and wrote that USF was cheap shotting UCF.

HELLO!!!

Did you see our Punt Returners get blasted not once but twice?

Did you see Grant Greogry get blasted by Timmons?

Did she see UCiF's defensive back take a swing at Taurus Johnson? All TJ did was push him away from himself?

Did she see a UCF player kick a USF's player helmet?

Did she see UCF's players blatantly hold and chop block George Selvie?

The only really questionable call was the refs picking up the flag on the late hit. Our player ran into the guy out of bounds. There was no intent or disregard for safety as  ucf players running into our punt returners.

the bottom line is that limon has figured out that the only topic that keeps ucf fans interested in her sorry excuse for a blog are usf related entries. BTW....limon stop cutting and pasting Greg Auman and McMurphy's work into your blog.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_ucf/2008/09/the-final-word.html

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I hadn't been to that blog in a long time, and didn't even realize that the previous idiot got replaced.  I see what Cyber means about needing to make posts about USF in order to get people to pay attention.  Looking through the past week's worth of threads, the only ones with more than a couple posts involve USF.  Just goes to show you that ucIFers don't really care about what else is going on, they're more concerned with USF.  Now that the new blogger realizes it, they can expect to see more blogs about USF...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Its the final word until the next USF obsessed turd of a blog is published in a few days connecting CJL and the Big East Ref's with the assignation of Kennedy, the Roswell Crash, and where in the world is Jimmy Hoffa.  ::)

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

....seems like UCiF's Sentinel blogger has a woody for USF that is just as big as UCiF fans. In her latest blog she somehow turned the story around and wrote that USF was cheap shotting UCF.

HELLO!!!

Did you see our Punt Returners get blasted not once but twice?

Did you see Grant Greogry get blasted by Timmons?

Did she see UCiF's defensive back take a swing at Taurus Johnson? All TJ did was push him away from himself?

Did she see a UCF player kick a USF's player helmet?

Did she see UCF's players blatantly hold and chop block George Selvie?

The only really questionable call was the refs picking up the flag on the late hit. Our player ran into the guy out of bounds. There was no intent or disregard for safety as  ucf players running into our punt returners.

the bottom line is that limon has figured out that the only topic that keeps ucf fans interested in her sorry excuse for a blog are usf related entries. BTW....limon stop cutting and pasting Greg Auman and McMurphy's work into your blog.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_ucf/2008/09/the-final-word.html

It's laughable.  Limon is now folding like a top once O'Liar gave her a hard time initially for her truthful inquiry into the Plancher issues.  Now she's become a sounding board for UCF Fans.  Good for them though, it's about time they have some kind of advocate.  To date, no one, not even reporters in their own city, have given two bits about them.

I am done talking about UCF.  All that keeps dancing in my head when I hear or read that name is 4-0, 20-4, and 15-1, 9-1, that's the football, men's hoops, women's hoops, and men's soccer records against UCF teams respectively.  That makes USF 48-6 against UCF in key fall/winter sports.  How pathetic!  They can argue baseball, which we still own a slight edge in, but this is FL where even Stetson, and Jacksonville have gone post season, and N. Florida is dangerous too.  FL baseball is tough all over, so that doesn't really count.  I also believe we're something like 15-6 against them in softball, but we lead in every series and you've got to cut it off somewhere. :D

Losers in every aspect of their lives.  P.S. I am sure this is where the proverbial 'my university is better than yours, and you can't get into UCF' post comes in from one of those idiots.  Who clearly fail to read the Princeton Review, US News, and all other material in the matter (so what does that say about their intelligence). :D :D :D :D

• Content Count:  2,239

Are you a student?  How old are you, son?

If you are, I don't think you should talk about winners and losers.  Since I have a rock steady job and in this economy, I can't possibly be this "loser" you speak of.  A fresh out of school student picked the wrong time to graduate.  If you're fresh into school, what would you know?

BTW, men's soccer is not a major sport.  It has as much relevance as women's soccer.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Are you a student?  How old are you, son?

If you are, I don't think you should talk about winners and losers.  Since I have a rock steady job and in this economy, I can't possibly be this "loser" you speak of.  A fresh out of school student picked the wrong time to graduate.  If you're fresh into school, what would you know?

BTW, men's soccer is not a major sport.  It has as much relevance as women's soccer.

Calm down there buddy :)  Sounds like someone touched a nerve...

Nah.  Little big shots need to know their place.  I get a little sadistic thrill putting those people in their place. >:D

• Content Count:  573

I read the article and I don't have much of a problem with it. 

I don't agree with this statement of "FACT" from her:

USF often threw punches first, but UCF responded and the refs saw the retaliation. UCF got the flags and USF got away with some shots.

However, when put in context to her entire article, its not so bad: 

I don't think the Big East officials tried to fix the game for USF. I think it was more a case of the refs giving USF the benefit of the doubt on most plays. USF often threw punches first, but UCF responded and the refs saw the retaliation. UCF got the flags and USF got away with some shots. 

At this point, there's no going back. No one from the Big East is going to step in and say let's give UCF the win because we made some mistakes. Look at the San Diego Chargers. Look at the Washington-BYU game. It's not fair, but it happens and it's time to move on to the next BCS school on the schedule.

Actually its very true, just not in the USF/ucf game:

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Nah.  Little big shots need to know their place.  I get a little sadistic thrill putting those people in their place. >:D

I think you are barking up the wrong tree there.  That's all I'm saying bro.  Maybe you have the wrong angle.... :)

I think you are barking up the wrong tree there.  That's all I'm saying bro.  Maybe you have the wrong angle.... :)

You're biased.

Plus the guy is wrong...Lee makes far more money than any of us.

Archived