• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So Cal needs a home and away in 2011 and 2012

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

We'd get owned, but I would be all for it.

If USF wants to be mentioned with the Big Boys, playing them will give them the opportunity to show they belong.  Another thrilling overtime win for the Bulls against SoCal would put us on the college football map for real.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Wow... could we really be this big time??? USC doesn't play crap OOC oponents... You have to matter to get on their schedule.

??? they play ND and OSU and usually one other big name almost year in and year out... this year i believe the 3rd was virginia.  Granted, they are all down right now... but they've been on the schedule for a while.  Not sure what you mean by not playing crap ooc.

I think we're on the same page... I meant that USC doesn't schedule IAA or smaller conference teams... to get on their OOC schedule you have to be a player on the national level...

Crap ooc was citadel, FIU and all the other tune ups that are scheduled as warm up games.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Well, they are playing @SYRACUSE and the carrier Dome is a much smaller stadium than RayJay. Besides, USC is coming into Florida more for recruiting, so it would be a better venue for them and their national fanbase.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Wow... could we really be this big time??? USC doesn't play crap OOC oponents... You have to matter to get on their schedule.

??? they play ND and OSU and usually one other big name almost year in and year out... this year i believe the 3rd was virginia.  Granted, they are all down right now... but they've been on the schedule for a while.  Not sure what you mean by not playing crap ooc.

I think we're on the same page... I meant that USC doesn't schedule IAA or smaller conference teams... to get on their OOC schedule you have to be a player on the national level...

Crap ooc was citadel, FIU and all the other tune ups that are scheduled as warm up games.

gotcha... missed the context of "crap" in your message... makes sense now.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

surprised Smazza hasn't posted in this thread yet.

He probably went into shock just of the thought of it...

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

That would be probably the most murderous OOC schedule of any team.

UM

@ND

Ball State

USC

Michigan State

Ball State

@UM

@USC

Guest nybullsfan

I would LOVE to see this happen. We should have an email stampede to the AD's. Anybody got the addresses?

I'd guess though, that USC wouldn't really want to play two BE teams in the same year.

PAC10 teams play round-robin, so they only get 3 OOC games per year, right?

Guest nybullsfan

Since USF doesn't like to play 3 BCS teams in one season, this will never happen.

It would be worth rescheduling Ball State if we could get this series

Archived