• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe sick

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Screw the Heisman. MG was right, there is no way in hell he's going to win it. USF is several winning seasons and a BCS bowl or two away from having a player taken seriously in that popularity contest. It's much more critical to the program that Grothe play cleanly saturday, put us ahead...and that we get BJ some snaps before the in-conference schedule starts. We need to forget the individual accolades and look for the long-term good of the program this year and next.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523

FACEBOOK WILL DESTROY US!!!  :nutkick

THese never get old!  lol 

As for Grothe, his year to win the thing is next year, so the main thing is to get him well.  I have full confidence GRegory could win this game for us with enough space we get BJ at least a quarter or so of work.

Guys, there's no reason we shouldn't absolutely WAX FIU Saturday...

• Content Count:  3,403

As for Grothe, his year to win the thing is next year, so the main thing is to get him well.  I have full confidence GRegory could win this game for us with enough space we get BJ at least a quarter or so of work.

Next year we have to replace 4 starting (3 currently starting) offensive linemen.  We also lose McKenzie, Mompremier, Taurus Johnson (clearly our top WR with Love emerging), Cedric Hill, Buie, and 3 safeties/nicklebacks.

I'm not sure next year if his potential heisman year.  If we keep Selvie, Verpaele (med redshirt, maybe), Nate Allen, and then Joseph, McQueen, and 3 more offensive linemen emerge, then maybe.  Hard to be a bad team if Selvie and Nate Allen stay.  I'm not worried about the WRs despite Taurus being our best WR ever, I think.  Hopefully Busbee gets better and Pupello replaces Hill.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Its true, Grothe is sick..

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Matt pass out at 31 Flavors last night. 

I guess it's pretty serious.

:D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

As long as Matt doesn't sneeze on his visor, he should be OK.  ;D

I got some kind of that crap going around from somebody. One more night of "Green Death" should take care of it.

• Content Count:  2,363

didnt the Amarri Jackson thing teach you guys anything. DONT TRUST WHAT YOU HEAR ON FACEBOOK/MYSPACE

But is he holding his nuts?

• Content Count:  2,523

Allen isn't going.  NOt after what he saw what happened to Trae williams who had much better stats and pub.  Plus scouts will tell him his form needs quite a bit of work.  We'll be fine in the secondary, geez, we've got plenty of ammo there.  As for OL, we've got enough ammo there too for a first string, a little luck will be needed against injuries though unless we land a stud recruit or two which is very possible if this year ends up well.

As for WR, TJ is incredible, but we are more than prepared there.  That's the LEAST of our worries.  Hill is a stud, but Pup will be more than fine.  Plus, our RBs will be INCREDIBLE which will give us loads of options as they flare out of the backfield which will help the OL.

I hate to jinx it, but I think we've turned the corner as far as having the talent rolling in that we can easily sustain a 9 win team.  It's just a matter of getting a little luck to grab an extra game or two...with a magical season, you'll see a wave of recruits this year and next that will set us up for another 4 year run.

• Content Count:  45

Its true, Grothe is sick..

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Matt pass out at 31 Flavors last night. 

I guess it's pretty serious.

:D

That is Classic!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Grothe use to play tackle football in the street growing up ... Grothe is too Cool for a Cold  8)

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Grothe will play... Reason being... Grothe is a good QB. BJ though is the future. He is truly a great QB. Grothe is not ready to let BJ toy with FIU and possibly create a controversy for the remainder of the season. 

Archived