• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

New to The Bullspen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so tell us about FIU and parking and tailgating and the area around the stadium and the new stadium and and and and and

Well, from what I understand... Their stadium isn't exactly complete, right?

Essentially, the visitors' seating is a bunch of bleachers. Looks like a HS stadium on that side.

From what I understand, they built the new stadium "around" the old one. They essentially "left" a section of old seats and use that for the visitors section.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,400

Ok so tell us about FIU and parking and tailgating and the area around the stadium and the new stadium and and and and and

Well, from what I understand... Their stadium isn't exactly complete, right?

Essentially, the visitors' seating is a bunch of bleachers. Looks like a HS stadium on that side.

From what I understand, they built the new stadium "around" the old one. They essentially "left" a section of old seats and use that for the visitors section.

nice and they are trying to pay off the whole thing with the price of our tickets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,614
  • Days Won:  108

Welcome to the Board 305.  Can't help with the extra tickets but there is a Child Board that deals with Tickets and parking passes where you may be able to find some.

• Content Count:  292

Lol, appreciating all the love, until ofcourse I comment on something that no one agrees.....

Anyways, In regards to FIU's new stadium, I havent had a chance to see it personally. The beauty of FIU is that the land where the campus is found is huge, they share part of it with Tamiami Park which is also where Dade County has its annual fair. There should be more than sufficient space for everyone to park their cars and tailgate. It's also literally right off the turnpike, so should be convenient for any of you in Broward or Palm beach. Here's to puttin a spankin on the Golden Panthers!!!

Oh, if anyone has extra tickets, ill be your friend for life..... ;D

the stadium is located at the south campus right?  the north campus near miami senior high is ummm should i say a bit sketchy

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Lol, appreciating all the love, until ofcourse I comment on something that no one agrees.....

Anyways, In regards to FIU's new stadium, I havent had a chance to see it personally. The beauty of FIU is that the land where the campus is found is huge, they share part of it with Tamiami Park which is also where Dade County has its annual fair. There should be more than sufficient space for everyone to park their cars and tailgate. It's also literally right off the turnpike, so should be convenient for any of you in Broward or Palm beach. Here's to puttin a spankin on the Golden Panthers!!!

Oh, if anyone has extra tickets, ill be your friend for life..... ;D

Shoop, do I have an extra ticket? sad to say you know better than I do if my last one's been claimed yet.

and welcome 305! Just keep your nose clean and agree with everything everyone has to say and you'll be good ;)

seriously, have fun, prepare to become addicted, and don't be surprised if your work productivitiy decreases in direct correlation to the time spent on here

• Content Count:  1,451

Welcome 305! I'll be at the game this saturday how about U?

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

Ladies and gentleman of the BullsPen,

Been coming to the board for a few months now but never posted, I figured it's time I made my debut..(let the hazing begin)...Anyways, as my name indicates I'm from Miami and wanted to know if there were any alumni groups down here. Also, anyone with questions about FIU or the surrounding area let em rip, i live about five minutes from FIU so should be able to answer them. Here's to finishing strong!!

Go Bulls!!!

voyeurism is a series disorder

Archived