• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lakeland area BULL Fans

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

Please see the flyer attached below regarding Jordyn & Paige.

I have donated a Matt Grothe signed USF mini-helmet(www.thebullspen.com will be shown on the program as benefactor) for fans to bid on at the benefit, there will also be a day cruise up for auction.

These girls lost their parents tragically just a few weeks ago, August 23rd. Their parents died on the anniversary of my first daughter's death, so this had an obvious tug at our hearts.

It will be Saturday from 3-5 at Lakeland Christian Schools playing field, Ariana off Harden Blvd. I know many will be travelling to the game, but if you are in town, stop on by. Lots of food and drinks have been donated for a fun time to help raise money for these young girls, 7 & 12 years of age. A trust has been set up and ALL moneys will be for them.

Bay News 9 will have a crew there also.

GOD Bless.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

This was a VERY tragic incident. I happen to live just 6 houses away from the Rimmers. The neighborhood has pulled together and we all just want the best for Paige and Jordie. I won't make it to LCS on Saturday E.T. (My son's birthday party), but thanks for bringing the event to everyone's attention. You can also donate money to a trust fund for the girls at any SunTrust Bank.

Daragh Cullen, The President of the Soccer League is doing a great job and has received some serious donations. The community is really helping. There are a few other events planned, I know of a 5K Run.

It's gonna be a fun time, one of the guys playing that I work with also played Professionally in England. Looking forward to watching him, especially since it's an exhibition.

Expecting atleast 300 people ... Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Palace Pizza & soda.

The girls favorite colors are Green and Pink ... I'll be wearing green  ;D Will have my daughter in her pink Grothe shirt.

If you can make it, be sure to say "Hi".

• Content Count:  720

That sounds like it's going to be great. I had the flyer in my mail box today. The owner of Palace Pizza, Sal, lives right across the street so we're all in the same community. Clay used to keep his yard up. I think quite a few people from the neighborhood are going so that's great. I'll be here at the house with about 15 kids running around for my son's 4th birthday party so unfortunately I won't make it.

• Content Count:  19

Being in the education field, I have talked to many people who were close to the family.  It's impossible to even imagine such a tragedy.  Hopefully there is a great turnout for this event.

There was a note in Local and Sports sections of today's Ledger.

It's been exciting later part of the week.

Lakeland Christian has been receiving about 20 calls a day regarding this and they reminded us they only hold 1,600  :o

Other items added for Auction:

SEAWORLD HILTON TUSCANY PENTHOUSE SUITE with VIP SERVICE

A FEW GOLF @ LONE PALM and CLEVELAND HTS

Lots of stuff for Raffle: Outback, Crisper, and other restaurant Certs, Day Spa Certs ...

Archived