• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

a good analogy about red sox fans that live here

Singabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

I heard this on 620 today and it makes sense:

red sox fans living here are like illegal aliens that move here, refuse to learn english, and wave their countries flag around, saying it's the greatest country in the world (despite living here)

just convert, or leave if you like boston so much, they have flights going there every day

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

let me guess. dueming said it?  sounds like the ignorant spew that comes from his mouth.

no, a caller

but it's a strong parallel, if they like boston so much, they can go back

• Content Count:  138

I don't like boston fans, never have, never will.  But, if and when I leave the tampa bay area, if I move to another place with a major market MLB team, I should burn my rays gear and swear a new allegiance?  I pray I never get a job in the north east...

• Content Count:  2,118

I cheer for the Rays have been to numerous games. however, my first team is the Reds and even though they have had a bad 10 years or so, I'll still keep on cheering for them. who cares if you like another team while living in a different city. That's life. My brother lives out in southern california and he still wears his university of miami stuff around and has decals on his truck. if your a true fan, then you'll stick with your team no matter here you live. sounds like a bandwagon fan called in that remark.

I cheer for the Rays have been to numerous games. however, my first team is the Reds and even though they have had a bad 10 years or so, I'll still keep on cheering for them. who cares if you like another team while living in a different city. That's life. My brother lives out in southern california and he still wears his university of miami stuff around and has decals on his truck. if your a true fan, then you'll stick with your team no matter here you live. sounds like a bandwagon fan called in that remark.

yeah, looking at the box score of reds' games are sooooooooo much fun

and college is completely different, you're tied to a college because you either went there or have family that went there, not many people living here played for the red sox or have family that plays for them, college is different

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,372
  • Days Won:  13

So Singabull if you somehow got a job offer in Boston that increased your salary by 100%. First of all dont say you wouldnt take the job because that is lie. But would you burn all of your Rays stuff and Buy Pats and Red Sox stuff?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

So Singabull if you somehow got a job offer in Boston that increased your salary by 100%. First of all dont say you wouldnt take the job because that is lie. But would you burn all of your Rays stuff and Buy Pats and Red Sox stuff?

A 100% increase for the $50 a week he makes for rolling hay isnt going to cut it in Boston, so he may not take it.  I kid, i kid  8)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,372
  • Days Won:  13

A 100% increase for the $50 a week he makes for rolling hay isnt going to cut it in Boston, so he may not take it.  I kid, i kid   8)

lol

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

LOL... good one Bruce. 

Singabull needs serious mental help. 

Archived