• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Hey Soncrat, or someone who works for USF Athletics....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

For the Respectabull campaign, can't we have a set of guidelines be printed and handed out at the next game.  Sort of a do's / don'ts list? 

I didn't see anything bad at the past game, but based on the negative press, something must have happened. 

At least then the word would be out.  Then you can feel free to kick out unruly fans (on either side)....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

shouldn't need this...RESPECT is a matter of common sense and if you don't have it you should get warned or kicked out depending on what the issue is...don't waste paper when we're trying to "Go Green" :)

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

shouldn't need this...RESPECT is a matter of common sense and if you don't have it you should get warned or kicked out depending on what the issue is...don't waste paper when we're trying to "Go Green" :)

While I agree with you, obviously we have an issue.  We need to address it and if it means educating a few fans, then we should do so.  Heck pass out the "be respectabull" buttons too. 

We need to do something.  We don't need a few idiots giving us bad national PR.  Our fans should be gracious and "happy to have arrived"... 

• Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

No more papers, at this last game we had all those bags given out bering thrown down from the upper decks. The same thing happened at the Sun Bowl. Whoever comes up with the idea to tape or put ads or other paper goods in seats should be force to haver them thrown at them.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

While I agree with you, obviously we have an issue.  We need to address it and if it means educating a few fans, then we should do so.  Heck pass out the "be respectabull" buttons too. 

We need to do something.  We don't need a few idiots giving us bad national PR.  Our fans should be gracious and "happy to have arrived"... 

They play the message on the Jumbotron.  Why give the drunkards paper to hurl at others who aren't respecta-bull

• Content Count:  879

Flyers will just result in paper airplanes and trash.

Haha.  I just thought the same thing.  One of those planes made it into the end zone though. 

Haha.  I just thought the same thing.  One of those planes made it into the end zone though. 

Heh, I just figured it'd me more reminiscent of the Sun Bowl airplanes.  There were some good ones in there!

Shouldn't you be working, young lady?

• Content Count:  1,158

Want to thank everyone for their feedback and especially to all of you that have taken ownership of the RespectaBull campaign.  Ultimately, that's what's going to make the difference.

With that said we've already had several meetings this week to discuss opportunities to continue to educate our fans on how we want to be seen nationally.  Our fan behavior makes a huge impact on our program in ways some of you many never realize.  I think you'll see some new efforts to promote this effort for the Pitt game.

You all make the difference, both in supporting our team and in how we are perceived nationally.  Keep up the good work!

Eric

Heh, I just figured it'd me more reminiscent of the Sun Bowl airplanes.  There were some good ones in there!

Shouldn't you be working, young lady?

Why is there a Knights jersey in your signature?!?

Archived