• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UPSET Special!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

i meant did you start drinking before you typed that post. just curious what do you HONESTLY think the final of game will be?

21-20 FIU

I don't think FIU will win, but I think we have a definite possibility of laying an egg on the road, ala FAU 2007. This is an important game for us as we have NC State the following week, which looks like a cupcake squad...but may be more difficult than we think.

48-17 USF wins. FIU and USF are tied at the half and we explode in the 3rd quarter.

FIU isn't FAU.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

We should all remember the FAU game last year.  There are no easy wins on the road.  As Jim says, as long as we score 1 more point than the other team at the end of the game.  I don't expect a blowout but would love to see one.

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

If I don't see a BJ Daniels sighting in this game...it'll be because things have gone horribly wrong..... :-\

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

We should all remember the FAU game last year.  There are no easy wins on the road.  As Jim says, as long as we score 1 more point than the other team at the end of the game.  I don't expect a blowout but would love to see one.

you are comparing Sun Belt champ (and winner of their bowl game) FAU with 1 win FIU. This is not a team in the same realm as FAU or UCF imo. We'll respect them, play them hard, beat them down, and come home.

ANd yes-- I realize we had a squeeker with them a few years back-- but that was then and we are a little more polished than that. I also seriously doubt our team looks past them. They want to show people this season they mean business.

So we're more polished and they play tiddly winks at their practices?  I haven't watched them and I believe we should win the game.  Don't think it will be easy.  Just sayin'

• Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

I hope USF has a blood thirsty attitude and runs away with it by halftime.

Thats the problem past USF teams haven't come out and blown away lesser teams like they should.

UTM was one of the first in awhile, lets hope they come out on fire like that game.

• Content Count:  19,229

"this one has upset written all over it"

I'd be upset if we don't win by 50...  so you are right... just not how you were thinking.

man i know your team is great and im personally a fan but dont underestimate what a hungry team will do.

Ours is just as hungry, if not more.

• Content Count:  2,484

I watched the FIU v IOWA game on the Big 10 Network.......we'll win

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Unfortunately, dropping a few spots in the polls after, "barely" beating UCF, I think we put an a$$ whooping on FIU.

Archived