• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UPSET Special!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

i meant did you start drinking before you typed that post. just curious what do you HONESTLY think the final of game will be?

21-20 FIU

Watch out, boys.  FIU is tripling their season point total while holding USF below half of the norm.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  0

i meant did you start drinking before you typed that post. just curious what do you HONESTLY think the final of game will be?

21-20 FIU

I don't think FIU will win, but I think we have a definite possibility of laying an egg on the road, ala FAU 2007. This is an important game for us as we have NC State the following week, which looks like a cupcake squad...but may be more difficult than we think.

48-17 USF wins. FIU and USF are tied at the half and we explode in the 3rd quarter.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Not quite the same as getting smack talk from UCF or Kansas...

Uh, I mean...

Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to drop in all week, we like to chat about the upcoming game.  We feel pretty good about the FIU game.  

Our focus for the week is to let our 3rd string QB play as much of the second half as possible.  Well, we also need to get our second string O-Line a lot of work since we are graduating a few guys next year.  We also hope that your QB and receivers can provide some good work for our second and third string cornerbacks, since they are pretty young.  

I gotta give you guys credit for some hot looking cheerleaders, though!  Stop in The Trough and please add some photos if you have any.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I gotta give you guys credit for some hot looking cheerleaders, though!  Stop in The Trough and please add some photos if you have any.

If you don't, run out and take some!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I know yo guys have a great football team, but miracles do happen in college football. We're not as horrible as the past two games show. FIU went to KU's Red zone 4 times and managed no points since we went for it on fourth down every time. So maybe, just maybe our offense will pick up and if the defense is strong, Upset is written all over it.

So you're saying the coaching is suspect?   ;)

Seriously, upsets do happen and we are pretty familiar with both ends of the upset.

What is your team's strength on offense and defense?  Also, our special teams has been up and down, how is your return game?

• Content Count:  2,118

I see this as a breakout game for our return teams. Two kickoffs returned for touchdons and one punt for a touchdown.

• Content Count:  1,501

"this one has upset written all over it"

I'd be upset if we don't win by 50...  so you are right... just not how you were thinking.

man i know your team is great and im personally a fan but dont underestimate what a hungry team will do.

I bet we come out super flat and squeak out a win a la FAU 2007.   Write it down, it's NOT going to be a fun game for USF.  FIU is going to be very emotional and fighting for respect.  Just not the type of fighting we saw against Miami a few years back, I hope....

• Content Count:  12

I know yo guys have a great football team, but miracles do happen in college football. We're not as horrible as the past two games show. FIU went to KU's Red zone 4 times and managed no points since we went for it on fourth down every time. So maybe, just maybe our offense will pick up and if the defense is strong, Upset is written all over it.

So you're saying the coaching is suspect?   ;)

Seriously, upsets do happen and we are pretty familiar with both ends of the upset.

What is your team's strength on offense and defense?  Also, our special teams has been up and down, how is your return game?

not questioning cristobal, just that our kickers havent been at their best. our defense is pretty darn good and physical look out for 44 scott bryant. our offense has obivously struggled but wayne younger is looking better each practice. its definitely gonna be a struggle but no one said it was gonna be easy.

• Content Count:  1,260

Sounds like they think they're going to have a kitty-cat party....Bring it on!  :D

discocat.gif

• Content Count:  2,118

I hope USF has a blood thirsty attitude and runs away with it by halftime.

Archived