• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

FIU Ticket prices

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

When I received an email this morning saying that tix are still available for FIU, I was thinking "What the He^$?".  Can't believe we didn't sell out.  Then realized that the ticket prices are $48.  Thinking changed to "What the F&#K?".  We have purchased tickets for NC State and Louisville and don't think the tickets for those games were any more than that.

Also got to thinking, wasn't FIU selling this game as part of a season ticket package for $100?  How the heck to they get off gouging us for $48 for 1 game?  That is absolute crap.

Not that they would bring anyone here, but maybe we should charge visitors from FIU (if and when they come back up here) about $75 since they will actually get a seat instead of bleachers?

Did the price keep anyone from going down there? 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

No, I bought 6 tickets.

My dad's 50th birthday party is the 20th and he really wanted me to go.  So, I had to sell the tickets.  $48 was high, but I wanted to see dem Bulls!

Oh well, ESPNU saved the day.

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

When I received an email this morning saying that tix are still available for FIU, I was thinking "What the He^$?".  Can't believe we didn't sell out.  Then realized that the ticket prices are $48.  Thinking changed to "What the F&#K?".  We have purchased tickets for NC State and Louisville and don't think the tickets for those games were any more than that.

Also got to thinking, wasn't FIU selling this game as part of a season ticket package for $100?  How the heck to they get off gouging us for $48 for 1 game?  That is absolute crap.

Not that they would bring anyone here, but maybe we should charge visitors from FIU (if and when they come back up here) about $75 since they will actually get a seat instead of bleachers?

:oldnews

where you been Ricky

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I like the idea about $75 visitor tickets for FIU's return visit, though... you should send that along to USF.  =)

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

It's a joke...  We'll be at Capogna's watching it on the tube.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It's a joke...   We'll be at Capogna's watching it on the tube.

Oh, maybe we'll do that too.

Are they having a big watch party with a USF special menu again?

I LOVED the Sangria there and it's worth going back just for that. LOL

Edit:

I forgot this thread was about the FIU GAME. I'm going to that one.

Will you also be going to a watch party at Capogna's for NCSt? If so, I'll probably go there too.

• Content Count:  2,118

I got to work but have the radio on, if i can get the channel.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

where you been Ricky

I bought the tickets back in July/Aug and hadn't given the ticket prices another thought until the email this morning.  I don't know what the highest price tickets in Ray Jay are, but ours are only $38.

• Content Count:  1,400

where you been Ricky

I bought the tickets back in July/Aug and hadn't given the ticket prices another thought until the email this morning.  I don't know what the highest price tickets in Ray Jay are, but ours are only $38.

oh you just now realized how much you paid for the tickets now I see your shock yeah I thought it was a missprint when I first looked at the ticket prices  :o

Archived