• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Respectabull Campaign: thoughts on making better

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

So we got one KU fan that is afraid ?  lol  You kidding me.  Then another that says its like a K-State or Mizoo game ?  Freaken news media is a joke.  Where are the interviews that talked about all the Kansas fans that had a great time ?  There will always be a few clowns at every school that act like idiots - You swear around my 6 year old daughter and I promise you will here from me no matter what school your from but I'm not running to the newspaper about it.  Grow up.  I don't like all the profanity I hear at the games but it sure beats a Bucs game.  Everyone remember USM and all they ever did was complain about our fans and how dirty our players were.  Grow up.  Get some balls and have some class and this won't be a problem.

A little utube of a rude fan and have their Mom see it - that should fix that problem.

DaBull did I tailgate next to you at the KU game?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501

So we got one KU fan that is afraid ?  lol  You kidding me.  Then another that says its like a K-State or Mizoo game ?  Freaken news media is a joke.  Where are the interviews that talked about all the Kansas fans that had a great time ?  There will always be a few clowns at every school that act like idiots - You swear around my 6 year old daughter and I promise you will here from me no matter what school your from but I'm not running to the newspaper about it.  Grow up.  I don't like all the profanity I hear at the games but it sure beats a Bucs game.  Everyone remember USM and all they ever did was complain about our fans and how dirty our players were.  Grow up.  Get some balls and have some class and this won't be a problem.

A little utube of a rude fan and have their Mom see it - that should fix that problem.

Not sure ?  Lot 5  big red F-150  Girls next to us were slamming Vodka -  Plus pink chairs ?  Why was I being bad ?

• Content Count:  4,738

raise ticket prices.

I love how you imply that just because someone can afford an expensive ticket they will behave or vice versa because they can't they are the ones that are the problem....

I have been around a lot of wealthy people in my life and let me tell you many times they are the ones that think the rules do not apply to them.

True but the unruly are the ones paying $10 for upperdeck seats.  Its not a cure-all.

But when the bucs games were cheap, there was a lot of trashy people doing all kinds of things in old Tampa Stadium

• Content Count:  7,890

Not sure ?  Lot 5  big red F-150  Girls next to us were slamming Vodka -  Plus pink chairs ?  Why was I being bad ?

Nope not you. I was talking to a guy that had a jersey with Da Bull on the back and thought it was you.

• Content Count:  645

Nope not you. I was talking to a guy that had a jersey with Da Bull on the back and thought it was you.

Bullfreak - Speaking of jerseys...Do you wear one that has Bullfreak on the back?  I think I saw you outside Section 107 after the game Friday.

You were the one in the 9 year old face screaming right?  Just Kidding!!!!! About the last part anyway.  I really do think I saw you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Do not have the score board guy be drunk during the games, it sets a bad example for the students.

Like when one of the teams had the ball on the 51 yard line?  That killed me.  OK, it was the announcer, not the scoreboard guy. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Bullieve it or not (not preaching) it all begins and ends with alcohol at the stadium. Yes - some will sneak it in but the vast majority will actually enjoy the game and watch the student/athletes play.

Be RESPECTABULL is mandatory.

Drunk young spectators are the root of the problem here.  Yes there are some older spectators that get rough but largely it is the ALCOHOL that gets the courage up.

\

stupid post..

alcohol + students + college football have been around a long time.  Taking it out of RJS only means they will get trashed elsewhere then sneak some in. 

Go to a fricken UF game and hit the restroom and look at the ground for the 250 mini bottles per stall sitting on the ground.  You cannot stop it, only police those who abuse it.

• Content Count:  3,403

Change the name.  It's awful.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Do not have the score board guy be drunk during the games, it sets a bad example for the students.

LOL

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Change the name.  It's awful.

It's better than the first, more accurate title they had:  The "Don't be a dooshbag idiot drunken profanity-spewing schmuck" Program...

Archived