• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Respectabull Campaign: thoughts on making better

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

i think if someone acts like an ass and goes out of their way to be that way, the ban them from the stadium.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501

So we got one KU fan that is afraid ?  lol  You kidding me.  Then another that says its like a K-State or Mizoo game ?  Freaken news media is a joke.  Where are the interviews that talked about all the Kansas fans that had a great time ?  There will always be a few clowns at every school that act like idiots - You swear around my 6 year old daughter and I promise you will here from me no matter what school your from but I'm not running to the newspaper about it.  Grow up.  I don't like all the profanity I hear at the games but it sure beats a Bucs game.  Everyone remember USM and all they ever did was complain about our fans and how dirty our players were.  Grow up.  Get some balls and have some class and this won't be a problem.

A little utube of a rude fan and have their Mom see it - that should fix that problem.

• Content Count:  4,501

i think if someone acts like an ass and goes out of their way to be that way, the ban them from the stadium.

Who decides what acting like an ass is ?

50 year old alumni ?

18 year old student ?

Maybe two different perspcetives there.

• Content Count:  44

raise ticket prices.

I love how you imply that just because someone can afford an expensive ticket they will behave or vice versa because they can't they are the ones that are the problem....

I have been around a lot of wealthy people in my life and let me tell you many times they are the ones that think the rules do not apply to them.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry... here's the summary of this, like it or not:

Whether you are a student with a free ticket, a donor with $10K club seats, or anything in between, there is ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO BE AN A-HOLE TO AN OPPOSING FAN

Period. 

Finito. 

End of discussion. 

If you feel otherwise, perhaps you should find a new pastime, because your behavior is reflecting poorly on our fanbase, our team, our school, our athletic administration, and the alumni who are embarassed by your actions.

Four words:  Grow the hell up.

• Content Count:  7,890

I would have a number on the Jumbo Tron that you can call if someone is being an ass to the fans of the other team

Sorry... here's the summary of this, like it or not:

Whether you are a student with a free ticket, a donor with $10K club seats, or anything in between, there is ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO BE AN A-HOLE TO AN OPPOSING FAN

Period. 

Finito. 

End of discussion. 

If you feel otherwise, perhaps you should find a new pastime, because your behavior is reflecting poorly on our fanbase, our team, our school, our athletic administration, and the alumni who are embarassed by your actions.

Four words:  Grow the hell up.

AMEN

• Content Count:  2,277

I think if the task force is large enough if there is someone acting like an a** there would be several students telling them to stop and be Respect-a-Bull.

C'mon now, I agreed with you up to that point. The a-holes would just laugh if they hear somebody telling them "C'mon buddy, you gotta act Respect-a-Bull!" or "That's not very Respect-a-Bull like!". I think "Stop being an a-hole!" , or "Don't be such a d-bag to other fans!" would be better. It just sounds too dorky, and not very authoritative.

I wasn't referring to specifically saying "Be Respect-a-Bull."  I was thinking more along the lines of what you said... "Don't be such a d-bag to other fans!"

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

▪ Add more cops to patrol the stadium and parking lot. If they act up outside of the stadium warn them, if they do it inside ban them for the season.

▪ Limit sale of alcohol during games, and ID check more often. Patrol parking lot for UA drinking. More DUI stops around the stadium.

▪ I liked the idea about starting a club/group that helps promote this better, ala. students

I didn't see any mistreatment of KU fans and i sit on the visitor side. Two KU guys sat next to us and there was not a single problem.

Archived