• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time to move the Student section?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  353
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a student and I buy my season tix cuz I go with my family.  Leave the students where they are because they can go crazy and have fun but the rest of the people can go and enjoy a game in a decent family atmosphere. I have been going to USF games since the first game with my Dad and the best thing about it was he couild bring his 12 year old kid there without having to hear every obscenity known to man.  We have had season tix ever since.  Leaving students isolated is a win win situation.

you rather go to the game with your family? haha, you must have no friends. My most fondest memories are tailgaiting with friends and then walking up to the stadium as early as possible to get good seats in the student section. I do not like my season tickets at all because i get told to sit down. so i sneak into the student section. I believe that the student section should be split to both south and north end zones.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Yes we should move the student section.  To the St. Pete campus.  Next question.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yes we should move the student section.  To the St. Pete campus.  Next question.

SCORE!  Zing.

Sanjay FTW.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm a student and I buy my season tix cuz I go with my family.  Leave the students where they are because they can go crazy and have fun but the rest of the people can go and enjoy a game in a decent family atmosphere. I have been going to USF games since the first game with my Dad and the best thing about it was he couild bring his 12 year old kid there without having to hear every obscenity known to man.  We have had season tix ever since.  Leaving students isolated is a win win situation.

you rather go to the game with your family? haha, you must have no friends. My most fondest memories are tailgaiting with friends and then walking up to the stadium as early as possible to get good seats in the student section. I do not like my season tickets at all because i get told to sit down. so i sneak into the student section. I believe that the student section should be split to both south and north end zones.

I went to the games with my family my entire tenure at USF.  I was more than happy to hang out with my family as we have a great relationship and I like being with them.  Just because someone would prefer to hang out with their family over their friends doesn't make them a loser.  It makes them have a great family.

Keep your most fondest memories to yourself.  No reason to treat other fans like that.

*edit* compliance with moderation

• Content Count:  9

jm bull,

Ive sat in the student section plenty of times i'm married and 25 and jackasses like you are why I don't want to sit in the student section anymore. I still tailgate with a large group of friends from college.  When you get older youll understand, Douche

• Content Count:  2,307

I say screw the students, if they want the sections expanded then out them in the upper deck of the stadium. I love my seats in sec 125 and not giving them up to anyone.

Please, students REFUSE to sit in the 300 level.  Those sections were somewhat empty both games.  And ok, several students might have sneaked over to the lower bowl, but I doubt THAT many snuck in there.

And again, bad idea.  Donors, and even the non donors pay for their seat....making them angry would be a bad bad idea for the school.

840 student tickets out of 1000 were returned?  Wow, that's pathetic.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah, cuz being a family-oriented person means you have no friends, right?

• Content Count:  4,738

time to move the student section to an On Campus Stadium.

the only problem with the student section is it needs to be one big section instead of all divided up.  That wont happen until we build.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

You know, there is a lot of Bull-on-Bull insulting going on in this thread.  As your moderator, I implore that all of you consider each others differing perspectives and opinions to be worthy of discussion.  After all, if we all thought alike, this board would be pretty boring.  Engage each other in discussion and ideas, not name calling and insulting.  Jerks.  (Just kidding  :D ). 

Seriously though, let's not attack one another.  Reminds me of when new members would find the board, post something about an OCS and the old vets would tear him up.  Let's support an open and creative discussion.

You humble moderater thanks you,

Brad

Archived