• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets still available to FIU through USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I presume that some tickets which were being held for USF students to buy are being released, like they did for the UCF game.

This is a portion of the e-mail I received just now:

There are still tickets available for this Saturday's game at FIU. Tickets are $48 apiece and are sideline seats! If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please logon to www.gousfbulls.com and sign in to your season ticket account. In the away games section you will be able to purchase tickets to the FIU game.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

How do they not sell out this game?  Wow.

• Content Count:  1,037

I'm pretty sure those tickets are from USF's ticket allotment and has nothing to do with FIU having trouble selling out the stadium.

I talked to a friend from FIU who said that all of their student tickets were gone a while ago. 

• Content Count:  7,890

I'm pretty sure those tickets are from USF's ticket allotment and has nothing to do with FIU having trouble selling out the stadium.

I talked to a friend from FIU who said that all of their student tickets were gone a while ago. 

I think he is talking about USF not selling out their allotment

• Content Count:  6,810
  • Days Won:  22

Im going to the game and taking three but I live in Miami with that said at $48 a ticket to sit in a general admission area to watch USf play a team like FIU is really paying too much.

I mean their SEASON TICKETS are $100 and ONE game is HALF that? Come on is a big rip off

• Content Count:  3,403

I think he is talking about USF not selling out their allotment

Both.  If we didn't sell out tickets, wouldn't they go back to FIU?  I would think either way this would sell out considering how small the stadium is.

• Content Count:  2,307

Our allotments was said to be sold out a while back, so I guess less than 1k students got tickets to this game?  Which is how we got the leftover tickets.  Wow... Hopefully these are grabbed quick.  We need to take over that stadium.

close to 50 bucks, add gas, and room is alot for a student. I'm not going and my reason for not is we are going to NC STATE the next week and thats alot of traveling with a 2 year old.

Im going to the game and taking three but I live in Miami with that said at $48 a ticket to sit in a general admission area to watch USf play a team like FIU is really paying too much.

I mean their SEASON TICKETS are $100 and ONE game is HALF that? Come on is a big rip off

I agree and this is why we should not sign contracts like this unless we are getting two home games in return. No way should USF sign a 1 and 1 with teams like FIU, UCF, and FAU.

Archived