• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF COMMERCIAL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

did anyone see if USF had a commercial during the kansas game?  if so, how was it?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't like it.  I think they used it last year.

Rutgers had the best commercial I've seen.  The one with Mario Batali.  I'm baised because that guy is awesome.

Too bad Hogan is a tool.  That guy should be tearing off USF shirts in a Green thong for us on TV.  Now that would be a commercial!

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

It is the same funky one from last year. I think they should do another, featuring the hotty with the iPod in it, but that's just me. lol.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The one USF is currently using is drastically better than the old one. The old promo looked like it was made by a high school AV department.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The one USF is currently using is drastically better than the old one. The old promo looked like it was made by a high school AV department.

I agree that it's a step above the older commercials, but it still doesn't wow me. They should just play the old Bull running from campus to ray jay tearing up the opposing team crates.

I mean it's people watching a football game.  How many potential students are flooding to universities because of their commercials.  They should just make them football based.  Show highlights/big hits or something.  Use it more for recruiting athletes than students.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I agree that it's a step above the older commercials, but it still doesn't wow me. They should just play the old Bull running from campus to ray jay tearing up the opposing team crates.

I mean it's people watching a football game.  How many potential students are flooding to universities because of their commercials.  They should just make them football based.  Show highlights/big hits or something.  Use it more for recruiting athletes than students.

If you want to see some quality commercials watch some games on the Big Ten network, its all they play, no other kind, at least during the game I watched and some would impress me to go if I were a student.

Archived