• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Injury Report?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Gregory is going after his Masters.

There are about 40,000 students, we have about 100 players. I'm shocked you never had a class with one of 22 starters  ;D

Back to injury report complaints. Greg, atleast let us know how your writing cramps are. Personally my thumb is seriously bothering me from using my mouse at work. Actually has slight pain holding those large beers at the games. So I am now just doing the vendor beers in the stands.

8)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Greg and Brett can only report what they are told.  Would you prefer they just take guesses?

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

We should be able to rest Ford up for another week maybe two so he can be healthy for big east play.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

You guys make it seem as if we get straight answers when we ask about injuries, and we're just not asking. Two weeks ago, they said Mike Ford and Ben Williams were fine. I think much of the guys you saw coming off the field Friday were cramp-related -- that's all Jake Griffin was, and I think that's all Brouce Mompremier and Tyrone McKenzie were. Carlton Williams was cramping bad after the game.

I've asked Leavitt twice if there are any injuries that should keep guys out Saturday, and the only one he's talked about with any degree of certainty is Tyson Butler. It's not like the NFL where you get probable-questionable-doubtful -- it's just hard to tell, especially with an opponent this week that might not test USF as much as others will.

Thanks Greg.

Just trying to get some focus back on our season and off of the extra stuff going on around here. Like I said, I know the Friday night game delays things a bit too because you don't really have any contact with anyone until Monday or so.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I know Leavitt is tough on you guys.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

well i played baseball here at usf till 06 before trying the minor league stint and now im back to finish up so I'm around the athletic building and I'm a senior. I have to take some classes like The Black Experience as a gordon rule now to finish up but I have like 6 or 7 in that class alone. If you want to see the football players they hang out by Burger King.

They are all over the place really not that hard to see.

Archived