What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Injury Report?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,827
  • Days Won:  5

Greg, Brett, you guys are killing me.

Do we even have a RB for this weekend?

What about Brouce Momprimier? Erskin?

Was it determined already that Samuels is out for the year?

I hate the Friday games because the media guys don't get to talk to CJL and get this info.

Hopefully Ford will get one more week off and be ready to go. Need Taylor and BBQ for this one.

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

I am far from being a Dr., but Jam had to be helped to the tunnel by two of his teammates, I would be stunned if he is good to go on Saturday.  My guess is we will see ALOT of Mo and big Richard Kelly this weekend, which I am personally fine with.  Lets get the three headed monster healthy for Conference play.

• Content Count:  1,911

Aston Samuels broke his shoulder socket and will be out for the year. This was reported a couple months ago.

• Content Count:  5,827
  • Days Won:  5

Aston Samuels broke his shoulder socket and will be out for the year. This was reported a couple months ago.

Thanks, I couldn't remember if that was final, or if he was trying to make it back.

I was hoping that Taylor was just cramping up, but that's unlikely at this point.

...is it Saturday yet?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  36,908
  • Days Won:  28

How the hell hasn't there been any official updates on Taylor or Mompremier?

Relax . . .

Impressive depth we have ... this game came at a good time to rest guys.

And these guys that don't get to play as much could very well have that hunger to wanna show the coaches that they NEED more playing time.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  637

It looks like Taylor is probably fine:

GA commented on an article about Taylor with:

I think he'll (Taylor) be fine. Didn't see him limited at practice Monday.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2008/09/taylor-had-spec.html#comments

• Content Count:  1,894

I saw Bruce limping to class today. It looked like an ankle injury doubtful he will be ready from the look but I don't know about anyone else. Ford is in my class he was walking pretty normal to me but doubtful these guys will if we can win without them.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

You guys make it seem as if we get straight answers when we ask about injuries, and we're just not asking. Two weeks ago, they said Mike Ford and Ben Williams were fine. I think much of the guys you saw coming off the field Friday were cramp-related -- that's all Jake Griffin was, and I think that's all Brouce Mompremier and Tyrone McKenzie were. Carlton Williams was cramping bad after the game.

I've asked Leavitt twice if there are any injuries that should keep guys out Saturday, and the only one he's talked about with any degree of certainty is Tyson Butler. It's not like the NFL where you get probable-questionable-doubtful -- it's just hard to tell, especially with an opponent this week that might not test USF as much as others will.

• Content Count:  637

I saw Bruce limping to class today. It looked like an ankle injury doubtful he will be ready from the look but I don't know about anyone else. Ford is in my class he was walking pretty normal to me but doubtful these guys will if we can win without them.

What classes are you in with these guys, geez...

I'm in graduate school now so I don't expect to see anyone from the roster, but in my entire tenure at USF I've had one USF player in my classes...a walk-on. Wasn't even sure who he was since he didn't last but a few weeks.

Archived