• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

North Endzone -vs- South Endzone

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I must confess... I was screaming so loud while standing that I got lightheaded and had to sit down.

But I banged the crap out of those seats while sitting and still yelling!

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Section 121 needs some help! It took me more than half the game to finally get about half of them on their feet! It is usually local high school teams and what not sitting in that section and takes them a while to get into it. Not quite sure why. Although this time around they did have one or two players who were into it from the start.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I must confess... I was screaming so loud while standing that I got lightheaded and had to sit down.

Yeah man, I was feeling quite dizzy and had to sit down quite a few times for the game.

• Content Count:  651

Section 121 needs some help! It took me more than half the game to finally get about half of them on their feet! It is usually local high school teams and what not sitting in that section and takes them a while to get into it. Not quite sure why. Although this time around they did have one or two players who were into it from the start.

That seems to be the area where they put the high school recruits and coaches, so getting them to be pumped up as us is a much tougher task.

• Content Count:  1,027

I can honestly say that BDYZR and myself are doing everything we can to get the people in Sec 234 on their feet for big plays. Not EVERY play (as there are a lot of older people who probably cannot manage to stand the entire game) but the big ones. It was tough early on, but by the end of the game, the entire section was rocking. The people there must think I am totally insane, but I will continure to be a nut for the rest of my existence.

Well, keep up the good work!

Section 234 is where we had our season tickets when we were living in Florida.  It was FULL of crotchety old men & women who would scream at us to sit down any time we stood to cheer for things like TOUCHDOWNS!!   ::)

Glad to hear you guys are making some progress.   :thumbsup :thumbsup

I'm in 234 as well.  Considering the average age of the fans they did pretty well.  I wasn't asked to sit down once and this hasn't been the case the last couple of years.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks Bully.  GreenandGold, where are your seats?  I'm the young guy with the towel and the hat. On the aisle between 233 & 234.

Bunch of firemen next to me, and they're a tough bunch to get fired up. But they get all I can possibly give them every second the BULLS are on defense.

GO BULLS!

Archived