• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

North Endzone -vs- South Endzone

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Inasmuch as there has been a lot of smack talk between the north endzone folks and the south endzone folks, I thought I'd tell you what I saw / heard.

As an OBJECTIVE observer on Friday night, I have to say the NORTH endzone still has it over the south.  The volume was noticeably louder, and the crowd shots showed quite a bit more enthusiasm overall among the people in the north.

Now, this isn't to say the southies aren't doing a great job...it's come a LOOOONNNNG way since my last home game.  Just saying you south endzone folks still have a way to go.

When are we going to get some REAL fans along the sidelines?  Gee whiz...almost every crowd shot along the sidelines showed a bunch of 87-year-old crotchety old man sitting on his butt right after a HUGE play.

Anyhow...keep up the good work, fans!  Sounded great Friday night....except for big chunks of the first half when the Bulls fell asleep.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

When are we going to get some REAL fans along the sidelines?  Gee whiz...almost every crowd shot along the sidelines showed a bunch of 87-year-old crotchety old man sitting on his butt right after a HUGE play.

Don't believe everything you see on television!!

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I was actually very impressed with the sidelines for the game.  It seemed they were standing for a lot of the game.  Especially the important times.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Inasmuch as there has been a lot of smack talk between the north endzone folks and the south endzone folks, I thought I'd tell you what I saw / heard.

As an OBJECTIVE observer on Friday night, I have to say the NORTH endzone still has it over the south.  The volume was noticeably louder, and the crowd shots showed quite a bit more enthusiasm overall among the people in the north.

Now, this isn't to say the southies aren't doing a great job...it's come a LOOOONNNNG way since my last home game.  Just saying you south endzone folks still have a way to go.

Anyhow...keep up the good work, fans!  Sounded great Friday night....except for big chunks of the first half when the Bulls fell asleep.

they have the advantage of general admission.  there must of been two students for every seat in the north endzone

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I can honestly say that BDYZR and myself are doing everything we can to get the people in Sec 234 on their feet for big plays. Not EVERY play (as there are a lot of older people who probably cannot manage to stand the entire game) but the big ones. It was tough early on, but by the end of the game, the entire section was rocking. The people there must think I am totally insane, but I will continure to be a nut for the rest of my existence.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

As an unbiased fan, I think the south end zone is where the real fans sit.  The only noise you heard from the north must have been the reverberation or possibly the echo from the south end zone fans.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I can honestly say that BDYZR and myself are doing everything we can to get the people in Sec 234 on their feet for big plays. Not EVERY play (as there are a lot of older people who probably cannot manage to stand the entire game) but the big ones. It was tough early on, but by the end of the game, the entire section was rocking. The people there must think I am totally insane, but I will continure to be a nut for the rest of my existence.

Well, keep up the good work!

Section 234 is where we had our season tickets when we were living in Florida.  It was FULL of crotchety old men & women who would scream at us to sit down any time we stood to cheer for things like TOUCHDOWNS!!  ::)

Glad to hear you guys are making some progress.  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Guest JulmisteForPrez

As an unbiased fan, I think the south end zone is where the real fans sit.  The only noise you heard from the north must have been the reverberation or possibly the echo from the south end zone fans.

;D

Seriously though, like I said, the south endzone has come a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG way since my last time at a home game.

My purpose for this thread is to challenge you guys to get even louder.  TSA can't eject an ENTIRE ENDZONE, can they?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

;D

Seriously though, like I said, the south endzone has come a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG way since my last time at a home game.

My purpose for this thread is to challenge you guys to get even louder.  TSA can't eject an ENTIRE ENDZONE, can they?

I wouldn't put it past them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

We were in 233 and were on our feet where appropriate.  I believe we should always stand while the defense is out there.  But we had some older people behind us (we are way up in rows U & V) and stayed seated except when people in front of us blocked our view.  I turned and apologized but told them I didn't want to miss the action.  They were understanding and I guess they watch it on the Jumbotron.

Archived