• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

usf is ranked #159

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Ok.  I'm tired of you.

While I highly disagree that USF has that low of an SOS, I am certain that you are the #1 ******* d**cheb*g!!

Welcome to the ignore list.

Join the club Mag Pie !!!  Here's your copy of the handbook...

smazz41pk5.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

The BEast has a chance to go 8-0 this week in OOC play.  Hopefully we finally get a good week going.

Iowa @ Pitt

K. State @ UL

The Girls @ Navy

Northeastern @ ExCuse

WVU @ Colorado

All of those games are toss ups, but definitely winnable.  Hopefully the rest of the conference gets their **** together.

Cincy, UConn, and USF all have gimmes.

----

As for you Smazza haters, our schedule looks like crap this year.  Unless we win the rest of our games by 30 there will be no 12-0 USF in the NC game.

WVU expecially better win this week.  They still have to host Auburn.  If they lose this week - they're going to tank the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Not a Smazza hater, I've just had to listen to his crap for 5 yrs.  It's always complaining and complaining.  We could win the nation championship against an NFL type team and he'd still ***** about it.

• Content Count:  329

Once again, as long as FCS (1AA) teams count toward bowl eligibility you will see them on our schedule along with the schedule of almost every BCS team out there.

Your constant harping about it isn't going to change it.  Hell FSU played two of those already.

ESPN also showed that FSU has had THE toughest SOS over the last decade. This year happens to be easiest. Their schedule isn't gonna get much easier next year though, starting a 1-1 vs BYU next year then a 1-1 vs Oklahoma starting in 2010.

IMHO, I believe that unless you're a constant top 5 preseason pick, then you shouldn't schedule a BCS opponent the opening week. Look what happened to Clemson. It destroys teams seasons, It just kills the motivation of the team. FSU & Miami made a good decision to STOP playing each other on Labor Day.

• Content Count:  21,266
  • Days Won:  10

Not a Smazza hater, I've just had to listen to his crap for 5 yrs.  It's always complaining and complaining.  We could win the nation championship against an NFL type team and he'd still ***** about it.

Start the ban smazza movement, he should be at least suspended for a while.

• Content Count:  339

Thanks for the link Grouper.

I think smazza is ranking his own SOS.  we just played a top 15 team.  No way you can complain about our SOS up to this point.  Obviously it's going to go down after FIU and NCSTATE, but it's hard to complain about a 3-0 record and a SOS ranking of #3 in the nation (sportslline.com).

Come back in a few weeks when our SOS has declined and complain...not when we're ranked 3rd.

• Content Count:  21,266
  • Days Won:  10

Ok.  I'm tired of you.

While I highly disagree that USF has that low of an SOS, I am certain that you are the #1 ******* d**cheb*g!!

Welcome to the ignore list.

Join the club Mag Pie !!!   Here's your copy of the handbook...

smazz41pk5.jpg

Love the book Mutt

This is a classic smazza post.

It contains:

*Smazza's view why our program is inadequate.

It does not contain:

*Periods

*Punctuation

*Citations

And banning smazza would do no good... just reset his post count to zero. He gets unwarranted credibility from "legend" status when 95% of his posts contain less than a full sentence.

• Content Count:  1,457

we should be playing bcs teams or top non bcs

playing a 1aa is ridiculous

our big east schedule is easy enough always has been

I have to agree - step it up to consistentily move up.

D-2 teams are a loosing proposition.  playing mid-majors is also not desired.  go out and get (even play there and win) PAC, SEC BIG 10/12, ACC each and every game plus a BE schedule - bringing Navy, Marshall, or Villanova (any two) into the BE.

• Content Count:  3,403

6 teams have beaten currently ranked opponents so far this season:  USC, Missouri, Alabama, USF, Wisonsin, and ECU.  Out of those, USF has beaten the 2nd highest ranked team, 2nd only to USC beating OSU.  Mizzou, Alabama, and ECU beat their opponents before this week, so it's impressive that Kansas is still higher than the teams they beat.

Nothing to complain about with our schedule so far.  We got our obligation to play UCF out of the way, played a top-15 team (still top 20), and will play another state school before NC State, a team we most likely figured would be better when we scheduled them.

Archived