• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU ticket sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

Any idea how many were distributed to USF and if they were all sold?  Just wondering how well represented we are going to be at this game.

• Content Count:  44

Posted in the travel fourm by someone from FIU

"The stadium that y'all will see on Saturday is just Phase 1 of 4 that will be happening over the years. One of the main differences in the seating is that the visitor bleachers are further back then the rest of the seating surrounding the field. There use to be a track surrounding our old field and you have the area where that use to be and the grass strip where the team would be usually standing so it seems like a ways back when you sit there. The bleachers are the same ones that we had in our old crappy stadium, like high school ones. The are horrible uncomfortable and encourage you to bring anything that will make you comfortable while you watch the game."

we have to fit on crappy seats that are father back... that sucks

• Content Count:  1,633

At last they were super **** expensive...They were more than the game at NC State....

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

At last they were super **** expensive...They were more than the game at NC State....

Only like $48 a ticket, bad but not terrible. They have to pay for that new stadium some how.

• Content Count:  1,633

Only like $48 a ticket, bad but not terrible. They have to pay for that new stadium some how.

That's more expensive than a single game ticket for a USF home game, which is a major conference school in an NFL stadium...

It just seems a little silly to me...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

GA sucks.

Yes, I am still complaining about it.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

True, but generally, you pay for the stadium over the course of years, not over the course of 1 game.

• Content Count:  3,827

We're the VISITORS, it's not SUPPOSED to be comfortable/nice/cozy/cheap for us.

Just sayin.

Btw, I'm kind of excited to head to a small stadium and have sort of an "easy, relaxed" game atmosphere. (yes, I went to FAU. no, I dont think they will repeat that performance.)

Archived