• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU Watch Parties

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

South Hillsborough Watch Party

I have no idea how to setup a "watch party" but I do know this. I spoke with Jay Boyd, the GM of BWW on Big Bend and he seemed very interested to have a watch party. He says he has been wanting to set it up for a while now. He agreed that the USF game would be priority with sound and although it seemed like his hands were tied as far as drink specials he did seem open to the idea. He defiinately was open to the idea of food specials. So whomever out there knows how this works or if there is like an official contact person pleae let me know. I would also like to gage interest as to how many people would actually show up. It may not be worth it if there is only a couple of families, again not sure how this works.

Thanks!

I was there lastnight and requested it.  That's probably why Jay was excited that his place is being looked at as a watch party location for South Hillsborough.

I say, try to call Alumni Association tomorrow and see if they can post the info out.....Also, word of mouth works wonders too.....One of the bartenders is a Bullie and he is going to try to get them to show too (those that don't make the FIU trip that is).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

HERNANDO COUNTY WATCH PARTY???

How many people on here are from the Brooksville / Hernando County - Dade City / North Pasco County - Sumter County area?

If there is a bunch of y'all, or at least 6-8+ (including myself and guest) then I will proceed with setting up the new Beef's near Ridge Manor for Saturday's FIU game. The area is heavy with Gator fans so in order to lock in the room for Saturday's game I will need to call today before the Gay-tors fans can lock it up.

Let me know ASAP  ???

• Content Count:  12,453
  • Days Won:  25

I was told that, "although we appreciate everyone wanting to set up watch parties USF can not afford the sponsorships we've done in the past."

If it's not listed in the Alumni list, you're basically just a bunch of fans showing up in one place to watch the game.

It's still a heck of a lot of fun cheering with BULLS Fans.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I was told that, "although we appreciate everyone wanting to set up watch parties USF can not afford the sponsorships we've done in the past."

If it's not listed in the Alumni list, you're basically just a bunch of fans showing up in one place to watch the game.

It's still a heck of a lot of fun cheering with BULLS Fans.

GO BULLS!

Nothing new for me - as a Lightning fan we stage watch parties all the time and get the same response from the team... just name your group (Fill in Blank) Bulls Fan Org / Group and talk it up like Slick Willy.  ;)

Guest nybullsfan

Just got the official info for the NYC Watch Party. Since neither of the local cable companies seems inclined to pick up ESPNU (bast***ds!), we should get a pretty good turnout.

vvvvvvvvv

Subject Line: USF vs. FIU Watch Party!

Please join the USFAA NY Chapter for a football watch party on Saturday, Sept. 20, when our top-20-ranked South Florida Bulls take on the FIU Panthers. This will be an excellent chance to meet and mingle with other USF grads — and, of course, root for our team!

Go Bulls!

Time: 5 p.m.

Place: The Hill

416 Third Avenue (between 29th & 30th streets)

New York, NY 10016

212-481-1712

Drink Specials:

$12 Bud Light pitchers

$24/$29 buckets of beer

$6 Bloody Marys and Mimosas

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Well...we will definitely be there so that's at least 11 probably more like 13.

Might just be me now.  A friend is having a watch party, but I'd rather be at Capogna's.  Gotta use my mug!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Days Won:  3

Besides the USF Alumni Lee Roy Semlons on by Intl Mall are there any other good watch parties for the game saturday?

They're all good.

We drive from Carrollwood to Capogna's for the away games. Strategically located between New York and Miami,

it's the spot for the discriminating Bull aficionado.

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone in the Charlotte or south Sarsota county area watching the game? 

I'm visiting family and the local cable company doesn't even offer the U.  What a horrible channel lineup for comcast cable.

• Content Count:  90

going to be at peabody's with a ton of people.. they have a big 10ft wide projection screen that looked HD last time i was there.  it is in The Palms section of peabody's..  Hope we do not over look FIU. last year Fau almost upset us.. we do not need that again being so close to the top..

• Content Count:  117

South Pinellas watch party will be at

Liberty Lanes

11401 Starkey Road

These guys are really backing our Bulls....they have decorated the bar in green, and have put our posters up on the walls.  There will be drink specials during the game.  They have 4 62" HD TV's as well as several smaller ones thoughout the bar.

Archived