• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will fsu get back on track

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

this week against wake after years of mediocrity

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

they should but once ACC play starts we'll be able to tell.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They should have the talent to compete, but who the hell knows what the Noles will do these days.

Another year of mediocrity coupled with hard NCAA sanctions could do a world of good for USF.  I'll take a better program anyway I can get it!

• Content Count:  639

I think they will be back, the talent level looks better this year and they made a good move w/ the QB change, their WR Surrency is a beast and the defense will always be solid under Mickey Andrews...I would say they could surprise in the ACC.

I think they will be back, the talent level looks better this year and they made a good move w/ the QB change, their WR Surrency is a beast and the defense will always be solid under Mickey Andrews...I would say they could surprise in the ACC.

FSU certainly can do Defense.  I thank them everyday for giving us Wally Burnham.

• Content Count:  7,890

how in the hell does F$U get ranked in the top 25 after playing two D-IAA teams

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

how in the hell does F$U get ranked in the top 25 after playing two D-IAA teams

How in the hell does UCF get one vote and Notre Dame get multiple ones ..... How in the hell does Illinois get in the top 25 after a squeaker over ULaf .... Obviously some pollsters do some serious drugs right before filling out their ballot ...

• Content Count:  2,239

The UCF one makes a little sense.  They are using USF's win against a good Kansas team to show we ran hard with USF.  We will see this weekend if there is merit in the vote.

The UCF one makes a little sense.  They are using USF's win against a good Kansas team to show we ran hard with USF.  We will see this weekend if there is merit in the vote.

I can't really argue with the UCF vote.  It's a little premature considering the BC game coming up.

It'll iron itself out.  As for pollsters being on crack... Well, after you get past #15 it gets a little hairy.  After #20 it's a crap shoot at best.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I guess I'm not really sure what that one vote represents .... If it means that one voter thought UCF was one of the top 25 teams in the country then it's ridiculous

Archived