• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How the AP Voters Voted...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Craig james ranked us 14, but I think we were not ranked at all by him last week.

He must have confused us with UCF last week, as he had us ranked #12 earlier.  ;D

Actually, he had us 21st before week 1, then had us unranked the last 2 weeks.

Must be a different guy I was think about who has us #12 and then unranked after beating UCF.

Craig james ranked us 14, but I think we were not ranked at all by him last week.

He must have confused us with UCF last week, as he had us ranked #12 earlier.  ;D

Must be a different guy I was think about who has us #12 and then unranked after beating UCF.

Mama,

The first post in this thread shows how all of the voters have voted this season.

You are probably thinking about Barker Davis, who dropped the Bulls from #12 pre-season to NR after the UTM game.

After the UCF game, only Craig James and Doug Segrest left USF off their ballots, neither had us at #12 at all this season.

• Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

Just a quick eye-calling of this list, it looks like only 3-4 voters do not have us at their highest point in personal voting this week.  Starting to make a positive impression with the press.  Cool!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mama,

The first post in this thread shows how all of the voters have voted this season.

You are probably thinking about Barker Davis, who dropped the Bulls from #12 pre-season to NR after the UTM game.

After the UCF game, only Craig James and Doug Segrest left USF off their ballots, neither had us at #12 at all this season.

Yeah, it was Davis from the Washington Times. I remember commenting that it must be another right wing conspiracy against USF.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Just a quick eye-calling of this list, it looks like only 3-4 voters do not have us at their highest point in personal voting this week.  Starting to make a positive impression with the press.  Cool!

We better after the showing we had last friday.

Hopefully it continues to get better.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Good eye... now that is the meat and potatoes...  ranking doesn't matter so much right now... but seeing people taking notice does.  They actually did watch our game... I guess Friday night games aren't so bad after all... 3rd largest attendance ever, seen by tons of people, great exposure, great atmosphere, great competitive game.

Very successful night.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

one of espnu announcers confused us

they have "ecu coming to south florida for a game late in year"

Archived